New Mods to my Landmark

Bobemuzzy

I have installed a full length metal closet shelf in my basement for long items and to hold items I have in my front storage to lessen my tong weight.
I also used 2 1/2" PVC couplers and screwed them to the ceiling in my basement for fishing pole storage.
I also installed a Reverse Osmosis in the cabinet under the sink for drinking water and to filter the water to my Refg. Now I have filter water at the kitchen sink and the Refg. now has filter water and ice cubes for drinking and cooling my soda, etc.
The reading on a TDS meter (Total Dissolved Solids) is reading 28 at the kitchen sink and 25 at the Refg. Excellent drinking water is 0 to 50 on a TDS meter. Better then bottled water. The reason its is lower at the Refg. is because the Refg. have an additional water filter.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 374
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 427
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 430
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 440
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 420
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 393
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 436
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 461

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I have installed a full length metal closet shelf in my basement for long items and to hold items I have in my front storage to lessen my tong weight.
I also used 2 1/2" PVC couplers and screwed them to the ceiling in my basement for fishing pole storage.
I also installed a Reverse Osmosis in the cabinet under the sink for drinking water and to filter the water to my Refg. Now I have filter water at the kitchen sink and the Refg. now has filter water and ice cubes for drinking and cooling my soda, etc.
The reading on a TDS meter (Total Dissolved Solids) is reading 28 at the kitchen sink and 25 at the Refg. Excellent drinking water is 0 to 50 on a TDS meter. Better then bottled water. The reason its is lower at the Refg. is because the Refg. have an additional water filter.

Very nice! I wish my basement looked that organized...:(

djlogan

I did a very similar shelf in my rig and love it. Good folding chair and table storage and easy to secure with bungees. Strongly recommended mod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adam

Good Work!

Can you tell me what the counter top material was like to cut? I would like to make notches at our cook top to hold the covers while we are using the gas stove. I put notches in our last motorhome and it works perfect to just flip the 2 covers up while cooking instead of having to find a spot to store them, then lay them back down after.

I have cut hard surface before, but was wondering what the Landmarks was like to work with?

Adam.

Bobemuzzy

Cut it with carbide tip blades and drill with a saw drill.
Good Work!

Can you tell me what the counter top material was like to cut? I would like to make notches at our cook top to hold the covers while we are using the gas stove. I put notches in our last motorhome and it works perfect to just flip the 2 covers up while cooking instead of having to find a spot to store them, then lay them back down after.

I have cut hard surface before, but was wondering what the Landmarks was like to work with?

Adam.

Last edited by a moderator: