Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 9/30/2015 to 10/5/2015

Is there a "latest to register" date?

jimpav

We would also like to attend as we have cleared our calendar. Is it too late for reservations??

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Jim and Claudia, we would love to have you. Call the campground and make your reservation and I will add you to the list.

Herbiesrig

We are in the process of finalizing the Indiana Rally. We are going to do the Rally according to what Hoyt and Mary's plans were.. It is going to be a Thanksgiving Theme.. More information to follow very soon. The Flea Market will be open all week, It is also The Fall Arts and Craft Festival, with alot going on in Shipshewana.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimpav

Jim, Claudia, and Smudge just made reservations. See you in October!!
PS While on the phone with the campground, she (not Cindy) said there was also some kind of Heartland rally in September. What would that be????

jimpav

Just curious......some of the thread headings reflect 9/30 to 10/5, while other headings are 10/1 to 10/4
Which are the correct dates????

Herbiesrig

The Indiana Rally has been updated, so if you have not signed up yet, please do so.. It is the Fall Arts and Craft Festival, along with other activities going on. The Flea Market will be open all week, and don't forget Tiffiny's in Topeka, IN for their famous Manhattan's.. No not the cocktail, but the dinner plate. Plus alot of other great meals and desserts.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I just made my reservation. Be there on September 27th.
Man that place is hard to get ahold of.

Peace
Dave

happykraut

Pretty sure I made reservations before we left the rally last year. Made them again and will arrive on Sep27.

kkamshop

Another good place to eat is Riegling's CopperTop bar and grill - literally in the middle of nowhere - cornfield near Topeka, but the food was fabulous!

Herbiesrig

Thanks Dave and Mary, I have you added to the list.. It will be great to have you join in..

Dan and Karen

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bernie and Judy, Glad that you will be making it.
Dan and Karen

Herbiesrig

Thanks Bill and Barb Liming-Yelliot for signing up for the Indiana rally.. Looking forward to a good time.

jbeletti

Dave H - I hope you are well stocked on olives - because the Belettis are coming!

Just made reservations. We arrive Monday the 28th (dinner time) and leave Monday morning, the 5th (7 nights).

See everyone there!

Herbiesrig

Thanks Jim and Nancy, Happy that you are making it to Shipshewana.. It is going to be fun.. Looking forward to seeing you.
Dan and Karen

Herbiesrig

Greetings Heartlander's.. there are 49 more days before the cut-off date to register for a site for the Indiana Rally. It is the Kick-off for the Shipshewana Fall Arts and Crafts Festival. There is alot going on that weekend. We are going to have campfires, great food, and wonderful fellowship.. After you registered private message me the arrival date, and the size of t-shirts, (which is included)..Hope to see you there..
Dan and Karen
No. Central Region Director

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
We're in!
Connie and I are confirmed with CG arriving on 9/30/15 departing on 10/4/15.

TGLBWH

YEAH!!! We are coming. We will arrive on 9-30 and as of now will leave 10-4. Bob, I would love to get a round in with you and whoever else will join us, pick the day, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.