EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 10/1/2015 to 10/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Bob, I would love to get a round in with you and whoever else will join us, pick the day, I'm in.

Spectacular! Let's look at Friday morning after we gobble up some donuts. Saw there were a few courses close, shouldn't be hard to find one to play.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Gerry and Debbie,Looking forward to seeing you in Shipshewanna.. I need sizes for t-shirts.

kkamshop

Kathy here... I don't know how many of the ladies sew or quilt but I am planning to visit Zinck's Fabric Outlet in Ligonier on Friday morning. Anyone want to join me?

Mike-n-Justina

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 9/30/2015 to 10/5/2015

Mike and I just made our reservations. Coming in Thursday 10/1/15 and leaving 10/4/15. They must be busy. Hard to get ahold of. Just kept trying until finally got through. We made it #20 on the list.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Reservations made. I will be coming in late Thursday evening. See you all then.

Herbiesrig

Mark and Linda, thanks for coming and enjoying the fun.. It will be a hoot..
What size shirts are needed..

- - - Updated - - -

Mike and Justina, thanks for signing up, looking forward to meeting you...

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Karen,

T shirt size Don is 2XL and Cindy is an XL if it is a ladies size or L if it is regular adult t shirt. Have a great time at the Michigan Rally.

navyAZ1

Hi There, the Parrish's are coming! We will arrive on 9/30 and leave 10/5. We will be pulling out for a few hours on the morning of the 1st to go over to Lippert Interiors to get our new couch replacement (hopefully they haven't screwed up this one). Anyway, looking forward to the rally, then its off to the KY rally in Cave City, KY, and then we're off to the LA rally for Halloween. Wow, 3 rally's in one month.

Herbiesrig

We got you down, Thanks so much for coming.. Looking forward to seeing ya'll.What size T-shirts do you wear.. We are getting the same style as what we had in Goshen Rally?

Herbiesrig

Still time to sign up for the Indiana Rally Oct 1-4th.. 28 days left for fun. Come and join your other Heartland friends and make some new ones. This weekend is the kick-off for the Fall Arts and Crafts Festival. Shipshewana flea market is open all week. Alot of festive decorations and activities happening..

jbeletti

Great news! Josh Stark from Tyson's Carpet Cleaning has agreed to come to Shipshewana to clean RV carpets for rally attendees if we can get 3 rigs signed up. I took a slot as have Halvorsens. If you would like your RV carpets cleaned on Thursday, October 1st, please post a reply to this rally thread. Karen or I will pickup on your replies and add you to the list.

The cost is expected to be around $70 and it takes about 90 minutes. See post #1 of this thread to view the signup list and available slots. Once we fill 3 slots, I will work with Josh to try to obtain more. Until I hear back from him, we will waitlist requests we may get beyond the open slots.

jimtoo

(U of Michigan game is on at 8 pm that night. For Michigan alums, that's when the little hand is on the 8 and the big hand is on the 12 for the second time of the day.)

How do they know if it's the first time or second time that the little hand is on the eight and big hand on the 12? :)

Jim M

mrcomer

Are they coming twice or are there really two of them?

role.JPG

mrcomer

If anybody is interested, Linda will have here vinyl cutter and supplies at the rally. Here are a few examples of what we cut during the National rally this year. My favorite is the Golden retriever we did for Duane and his wife.

20150621_194807.jpg20150619_145241.jpg20150619_093343.jpg20150619_134223.jpg20150616_120605.jpg20150621_153041.jpg

jbeletti

If anybody is interested, Linda will have here vinyl cutter and supplies at the rally. Here are a few examples of what we cut during the National rally this year. My favorite is the Golden retriever we did for Duane and his wife.

I can vouch for the quality of this product. Mark and Linda made several Heartland decals for me and some of the Goshen rally team. Cool stuff.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

View attachment 39976View attachment 39972View attachment 39973View attachment 39974View attachment 39975View attachment 39977

Is there a website where we can order these decals?

I'd like to get one made for our Prowler . . .

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired

I will second what The President said on the quality of products that Linda and Mark do with their vinyl work. I'm sure if you PM mrcomer, they can do something for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.