It's Game Day!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
No not the show on ESPN but if we would have taken care of Nebraska we would have been all over the show...lol!!! Just wanted to share a pic if our tailgate setup. My BC and a friends Edge set up and ready for some football!!

4ff5058462d7a7dc952ba651a08b30d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Nothing like tailgating! I was hoping you all would have taken the huskers would have been an awesome game. You need to come up to Knoxville sometime and tailgate it's a blast.

jassson007

Nothing like tailgating! I was hoping you all would have taken the huskers would have been an awesome game. You need to come up to Knoxville sometime and tailgate it's a blast.

Wish we would have too. Might have to take you up on that one day. Lol

HornedToad

Arkansas Razorbacks 49 vs Texas Tech Red Raiders 28

Attachments

• Hog 2.jpg
    Hog 2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Hog 1.jpg
    Hog 1.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 82

jassson007

Arkansas Razorbacks 49 vs Texas Tech Red Raiders 28

Nice looking road warrior and gateway in back ground. Also when we do a pig we put it either on a spit or in a Cajun microwave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Wish we would have too. Might have to take you up on that one day. Lol

Come on up. There is nothing like game day on Rocky Top! I know i may be a little bias but guarantee you will enjoy.

HornedToad

Nice looking road warrior and gateway in back ground. Also when we do a pig we put it either on a spit or in a Cajun microwave.

I had a hard time finding a pig small enough to smoke on my grill.

I figured Jim would appreciate the product placement in my tailgate photo!!!

Crumgater

Ah, I LOVE Fall!!

Great looking setup!

Here's ours - I'm a bit partial to our view!!
20131109_071411.jpg 20131012_113248.jpg 20131012_113238.jpg

...our version of the pig:
20131109_130527.jpg

And... in case you didn't know the view from the cheap seats - here's a pic from where we sat when the UW Huskies came visiting LSU a few years ago... sure wish our team would have shown up for that one (it was a blow-out, all LSU, all day)
P1040228.jpg

GO DAWGS!!
-Tina

Kbvols

Ah, I LOVE Fall!!

Great looking setup!

Here's ours - I'm a bit partial to our view!!
View attachment 31939 View attachment 31941 View attachment 31942

...our version of the pig:
View attachment 31940

And... in case you didn't know the view from the cheap seats - here's a pic from where we sat when the UW Huskies came visiting LSU a few years ago... sure wish our team would have shown up for that one (it was a blow-out, all LSU, all day)
View attachment 31938

GO DAWGS!!
-Tina
Ah UW and UT if I am not mistaken the only 2 universities with water access to football stadiums. .. Vol Navy! ! GBO!

jassson007

Nice view Crum. We are from la but are anti lsu, in fact my MSU cowboys open in Baton Rouge next year.

jassson007

Uh yeah...lol. Nebraska knows who we are now...lol. McNeese State University.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HornedToad

Texas Tech Red Raiders 27 vs Texas Christian Horned Frogs 82

Glad the tide didn't roll over us by 59 points... that would have been embarrassing!!!
I'm afraid Tech is giving a new meaning to the booster club motto, "Fearless Fans".

Thanks to our TCU host we did have a great time at the tailgate, he had a really neat trailer.

Attachments

• Tgt Trl 1.jpg
    Tgt Trl 1.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Tgt Trl 2.jpg
    Tgt Trl 2.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 39

FiremanBill

It was a dark and stormy night...

This was our view from our campsite on campus when we went to see Va Tech play ECU. We were at the Ag Campus Dairy farm across the way from the stadium.

It was a nice place really, other than being so wet. From what we heard that location will not be in use next year due to airport expansion but they have another lot near the golf course for RV's on game day weekends. I think we shall be going quite a bit over the next few years.

Attachments

• 0913140008b.jpg
    0913140008b.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 44