Owners Welcome Packet

Johnp322

I picked up my 28BHS last week and was going through the welcome packet that comes with the trailer. I have some questions.

The TP holder was in the bag why was it not installed?
The batteries I presume are for the smoke detector?
What is the 12" flex extension for?

Thanks
John P
:)

Edmonton

When we ordered out new 28BHS last weekend, one of the questions we had for the factory rep was what happened to the TP holder as it wasn't in the trailer. He told us that it seemed that no matter where they attached it, it was never in the right spot and the customer(s) complained. They leave it off so that you can mount it where you would like to have it your bathroom.

David

medic9016

I picked up my 28BHS last week and was going through the welcome packet that comes with the trailer. I have some questions.

The TP holder was in the bag why was it not installed?
The batteries I presume are for the smoke detector?
What is the 12" flex extension for?

Thanks
John P
:)

The flex extension is to operate your slide if you lose power. Look under your jack knife sofa on the far left. You should see were the extension goes in. You will need a ratchet or power drill.

Johnp322

Thanks
I would have never guessed in a million years. I am a little dissappointed in the walk through given by the dealership. While the saleman was not in when I took delivery and the mechanic was nice and gave a good walk through the generic items it did not cover the specifics to this model.
I think it would be better to ask the experts here in the forum any way.

John