EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Rockwood - 9/11/2015 to 9/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Ok we are officially in. Arriving sometime on Friday and leaving on Monday. Our site is #98

- - - Updated - - -

Where are the tractor pulls? I might want to go to that

That's awesome!! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Check out post #31. It has the entire schedule of the Jubilee. Located about 2 miles from campground. Need to sign the girls up for the kids tractor pull.

2wdog3o.jpg

JWalker

Let's welcome Bob & Betty Floyd to the Rockwood Rally. Betty just couldn't pass up a craft fair....

See ya soon!!

JWalker

Welcome Mickey and Pinky Irving to the PA rally. We're glad you can make it.

Man, there are going to be some big Heartland shadows cast across the campground.

Stay tuned for the Rally Agenda.....

MrsJWalker

Hi everyone! Glades Pike Winery is only about 10 minutes from Rockwood. Would anyone be interested in going there and checking it out? If so, I'll get information on their hours.

MrsJWalker

I think so, but I'm not sure about that. I'll call them tomorrow and get back to you.
For Bones and anyone else interested in the winery, according to their web site, Glades Pike Winery offers both tours and tasting. Instead of calling them, Jamie and I have decided to head out there tomorrow to check things out. Oh, the things we are forced to do for this club! ;-)

Bones

For Bones and anyone else interested in the winery, according to their web site, Glades Pike Winery offers both tours and tasting. Instead of calling them, Jamie and I have decided to head out there tomorrow to check things out. Oh, the things we are forced to do for this club! ;-)

And we appreciate it

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

🏻🏻🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

What Ginger doesn't know is, right down the road a few miles, they're opening up a new independent RV service center. I was talking to the owner the other day and he said they have a new FlexAir pin box sitting there. I just hate to have to stop in there and look at it.

JWalker

AGENDA

FRIDAY-
-6pm "Chill Out" Meet & Greet. Ice Cream, Ice Cream and more.......ICE CREAM
HOC Providing the treats
Bring your Drinks and Chairs
Site 96

SATURDAY-
-9am Breakfast- HOC providing
Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Toast
Coffee & Juice
Pavilion

-All day- Area festivals

-7pm Campfire
Site 96
Bring your drinks and chairs

Sunday-
-Sad farewells

G-town

we arrived at Hickory Hollow yesterday. This place has a huge fenced in dog area. Our girl loves it! Can't wait to meet other Heartland owners. Just wondering how many Big Country's will be here. Jwalker - any idea?

Bones

we arrived at Hickory Hollow yesterday. This place has a huge fenced in dog area. Our girl loves it! Can't wait to meet other Heartland owners. Just wondering how many Big Country's will be here. Jwalker - any idea?

Wow. Are you staying for a few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.