EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Williamsburg - 12/5/2014 to 12/9/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If I press the "Like" button 5 times will that be enough interest? Oh wait a minute, I'm not on Facebook am I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vakthund

Well if there is enough interest I will certainly be more than happy to do that. I can bring some of my bigger planes for show and tell and fly the smaller stuff.
Interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest,interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest.

And I'll donate beer for a night flight!

FiremanBill

Interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest,interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest, interest.

And I'll donate beer for a night flight!

You got it! Night flying is the best!

tracks

Eric, I have been informed of staff meeting the week of the Williamsburg Rally, so Cathy and I will have cancel. I hope everyone has a great time. We’ll catch y’all the next time.

Last edited:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Eric, I have been informed of staff meeting the week of the Williamsburg Rally, so Cathy and I will have cancel. I hope everyone has a great time. We’ll catch y’all the next time.

We will miss you both! I just hate it when work gets in the way of camping fun. Stay well, have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we hope you catch up with us in 2015.

foxfmly

Greetings all, happy to say that Steve & Donna are coming to our first Rally. We have been members for 4 years and this is the first time we have been able to work the schedule out to attend. Really looking forward to it. We won't be able to arrive until Friday, late afternoon or early evening but we'll be there.

boatto5er

Greetings all, happy to say that Steve & Donna are coming to our first Rally. We have been members for 4 years and this is the first time we have been able to work the schedule out to attend. Really looking forward to it. We won't be able to arrive until Friday, late afternoon or early evening but we'll be there.

Glad you can make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Dutchman

Steve and Donna, that is fantastic! Looking forward to sharing your first rally, let me know if you have any questions.

Flying Dutchman

Well, rally time is approaching fast! The agenda has been posted on the first page, and the present long range weather forecast is looking very good. The weekend looks dry with daytime temperatures in the 50's and nights down to 40 degrees.

For those considering on joining us, the campground has sites available. Join us for a fun filled rally. This is a great way to start your Christmas holiday season.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Sure wish I could join you. Unfortunately my North Pole duties will not allow Mrs. Claus to be there. Enjoy and just know we are with you in spirit!

Flying Dutchman

Sure wish I could join you. Unfortunately my North Pole duties will not allow Mrs. Claus to be there. Enjoy and just know we are with you in spirit!

That's OK Santa, just know that you will be missed but we know how important your work is. By the way, have I told you that I have been a very good boy this year? :angel:I have mailed you my Christmas list of things I would really like to get. I hope that you will get plenty of rest after Christmas so that you and Mrs. Clause can join our rally in Temperanceville, VA, next May. Please say "Hi" to Rudolph and the other reindeer for me.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
That's OK Santa, just know that you will be missed but we know how important your work is. By the way, have I told you that I have been a very good boy this year? :angel:I have mailed you my Christmas list of things I would really like to get. I hope that you will get plenty of rest after Christmas so that you and Mrs. Clause can join our rally in Temperanceville, VA, next May. Please say "Hi" to Rudolph and the other reindeer for me.

You know, your interpretation of "good boy" and Santa's is a WHOLE lot different.

Not to worry about Temperanceville. I've already made my reservations (if you remember correctly, we had to wait until Dec. 1st). In fact, according to the lady there at Tall Pines, I am the first one to register. Sooooooo, you'd better get your registration in if you want to join me!!:D:cool::cool:

Rudolph says Hi and he was worried about missing you this Christmas, but I assured him we had to stop at your house for Dorothy. Now there's the :angel: in that family!

boatto5er

You know, your interpretation of "good boy" and Santa's is a WHOLE lot different.

Not to worry about Temperanceville. I've already made my reservations (if you remember correctly, we had to wait until Dec. 1st). In fact, according to the lady there at Tall Pines, I am the first one to register. Sooooooo, you'd better get your registration in if you want to join me!!:D:cool::cool:

Rudolph says Hi and he was worried about missing you this Christmas, but I assured him we had to stop at your house for Dorothy. Now there's the :angel: in that family!

LMAO!!!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.