New Landmark owner

ronssmith

My wife and I just picked up our new Landmark Monterey. Purchased it from Blue Dog RV in Portland. Both the RV and the dealership are stellar! Traded in a Evergreen Bayhill that we had gotten in January from another dealer. Need we say more!! Are looking forward to more great times in this trailer.

jimtoo

Hi ronssmith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Join us at a rally when you can where you will meet and make the best friends, Heartlanders. They also cook some really good food.

Enjoy the forum and your new Landmark.

Jim M

stevenssr

Congratulations and welcome to the group. The Monterey is one of my favorite models. Enjoy your new purchase!

bobw

Congratulation and Welcome, I hope that you enjoy your Monterey, as much as my wife and I enjoy ours.

Wmnmy

Congrats and welcome enjoy your Landmark nice rig x2 on Rallys you will have lots of fun...

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the club! We have some events coming up where you could show off that beautiful new rig. Check out the events tab and you can see all the planned activities coming up.

Kristy

camr

I'd love to know what issues you experienced with the Bayhill that made you trade a coach after only a few months of ownership. Just being nosey!��

ronssmith

We had a list of 23 items that needed attention. The seam under the front was put together with caulk only, the air pressure from the pickup split it. The 2015 has the same seam. It was going to take a major fix to do it properly. The cowlings on both sides were cracking around the screws because they were not reinforced or braced. The fresh water tank had deflected about 6 inches, had read a couple blogs about losing the tank while going down the road. Underbelly was taped and not screwed to the frame. We checked out the Landmark and were immediately impressed with the workmanship. So glad we went this way. We are looking forward to meeting up with other owners.