Warranty Work

lbarton

Hi Everyone
I am looking to replace my 2009 BH with a 2015 model. Went to the dealer where I bought the 2009 but they no longer handle Heartland. Nearest listed dealer is 125 miles from here. I am not nearly as handy as many of you on this forum so will need to have most repairs done by professionals. Question: how can I get warranty work done close to home? We live in Boise, ID, so have a number of RV dealers as well as Camping World in town. Is it reasonable to ask another dealer to service a rig they don't sell? Can they even do warranty work on units they don't sell? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Lee and Connie Barton.

jimtoo

Hi Lee and Connie,

Heartland has been very good at authorizing other dealers or service centers to do warranty work for them. BUT,, you must contact Heartland and get authorization from them first. Heartland also has a pretty good list of independent repair shops that do good work and work with Heartland. I would suggest you call Heartland and ask about repair shops in your area they know about and have done work for them before.

Jim M

lbarton

Hi Lee and Connie,

Heartland has been very good at authorizing other dealers or service centers to do warranty work for them. BUT,, you must contact Heartland and get authorization from them first. Heartland also has a pretty good list of independent repair shops that do good work and work with Heartland. I would suggest you call Heartland and ask about repair shops in your area they know about and have done work for them before.

Jim M

Thank you. We will call Heartland but is good to know this something they do. L&C

danemayer

Hi lbarton,

You might ask the dealer who sold you the 2009. If they're willing to do the work, there's a good chance they're still an authorized service location.