EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanAndBill

Byrd and Nathan, we had to hit the road early this morning, but just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful job you guys did in putting this all together!!! Great rally!!!

Kbvols

Byrd and Nathan Thank You both for a great rally! Kim and I had a great time. It's always fun meeting new people and seeing folks from prior rally's. Safe travels to all!! Hope to see you all again down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cjackg

This was our 3rd Heartland Rally but the 1st one with the Tennessee Chapter... We can see now why everyone wants to go to Byrd and Nathan's rallies!

It was a really great weekend plus we met lots of new folks that we hope to see again at another HL event.

Thanks
Byrd and Nathan for a really great event....

clickers

Hi Byrd, thanks so much for a great time. Can you tell me how to see or obtain the GOO pictures? Hope to see you all again.
Bev

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jeff and Janet, it was really great meeting you both. I hope to see you in the future; maybe Florida.
Bev

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Nathan is back in AL and I am getting ready to join him. We both would like to thank everyone for coming. We had a blast and hope you did too..

Bev - I have the pics and will try to post them in an album on the forum in a couple of days.

Safe travels everyone and we will see ya'll down the road.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Not a bad looking group. Thanks, Nathan and Byrd, for the great rally! Glad we were able to load up our new rig and make the Friday/Saturday/Sunday part.
IMG_9686-L.jpg
Nice looking group.

jbeletti

Nancy and I want to thank Nathan and Byrd for all their planning for and execution of the TN Chapter rally. We had a great time in Nashville. Big shout out as well to all that assisted in big and little ways. Many hands make light work.

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Bev and other Goo attendees:

Here is a link to the pictures we took at the Opry: https://picasaweb.google.com/111167...&authkey=Gv1sRgCKmFnOnEjvDnJw&feat=directlink

If you have any issues getting to the link you can PM me and I will try to email it to you directly.
John

Hi Byrd, thanks so much for a great time. Can you tell me how to see or obtain the GOO pictures? Hope to see you all again.
Bev

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jeff and Janet, it was really great meeting you both. I hope to see you in the future; maybe Florida.
Bev

Nabo

We would like to give out a big THANK YOU to the many folks who jumped in and helped us during the rally. Little things like putting on the table covers to organizing food, setting up breakfast stuff, running to the store, helping with the raffle/s, taking pictures - gosh the list goes on and on. A rally like this one wouldn't be such a huge success without all those helping hands. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Also congratulations go out to Lou Dick who won the 50/50 raffle and Ron & Sheila Brown on outbidding everyone for the RVLock Keyless lock.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Nate & Byrd, Santha and I had a great time at the rally. We are looking forward to the next one.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

porthole

Retired
Nashville and Kentuckey were great, glad the north was able to invade the south once again.

Left Nashville for 5 nights in West Memphis Arkansas at Tom Sawyer campground - thanks for the recommendations, we had a real fine time there.
Left there and meandered towards The JD and Dickle distilleries. Dickel was closed and JD had the international BBQ cook off.

No tours and no campsites around Lynchburg :mad:

Continued on to the accommodating Spring Lake campground in Crossville, and we all know who lives there ;)
Had a great visit with Howard and Kathy as well as Boots and Rosie and Nancy and Jim along with their NJ transplanted neighbors, who graciously offered us a driveway and electric if we were so inclined.

Onwards toward the bootleg area of Tennessee and a very disappointing tour at the Popcorn Sutton distillery and a no show at the heavily advertised Copper Liqour Distillery. So, we never got to an open beer or whisky distillery (with a real tour), guess we'll see if we can make the spring TN rally.

Natural Bridge VA in the pouring rain so we skipped all the touristy things during our wet stay.

Just so happens that some Heartlanders and former club members and friends are at Killens Pond State Park in Delware for this weekend.

So why not, its almost on the way home. Here since wednesday or thursday, don't really recall when we got here. Great catching up in a relaxing state park.

Nabo

Glad ya'll had a great time in the Southern states and good seeing ya'll again. Travel safe and maybe in the future, the South will invade the North.

Status
Not open for further replies.