EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Edited 8-May: Changed arrvial date to 12-Oct as we're now planning on attending the KY rally prior to the TN rally.

The Belettis are planning to attend this rally!

We are arriving Monday, October 12 and staying for 7 nights - departing on the 19th.

We're in site I8.
Site I-8 - Nashville KOA.jpg

For those who have not been here in a while, the rows Byrd has booked for the rally are premium sites. Long pull-throughs with patios and patio furniture. That said, I didn't walk all the sites but I believe most are like this.

Roof top satellite will work from most, but not all sites. While all of these sites are pull-through, there are a couple sites with a tree right at the corner of the site and on those couple of sites, you'll want to back in from the front of the site.

Many of these sites have 2 sewer connections depending on whether you want to put your RV to the front of the site or the back of the site.

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW Jim - thanks for the photo :). The campground has worked hard to upgrade many sites over the past year and this is proof.

How exciting to have the "Pres" of the Club joining us.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We made our reservations today. Coming in on Tuesday, Oct. 13 and leaving on Monday, Oct. 19. We're on J-16.

Nabo

We are so glad to have the Founding Leaders of the Kentucky Chapter coming to Music City. Welcome :)

Nabo

There is soooo much to do in and area Nashville that it looks like we can do a big pre-rally. We are working on getting more information about local attractions and will post soon. SO STAY TUNE!

VKTalley

There is soooo much to do in and area Nashville that it looks like we can do a big pre-rally. We are working on getting more information about local attractions and will post soon. SO STAY TUNE!
Byrd, also let people know about the Downtown Shuttle! I use them often to go downtown to have lunch with Malcolm. $10 per person, round trip, beats driving the dually and paying for parking.

Nabo

Cool - didn't know about the shuttle and what a saving that could be with parking and all. Thanks Valerie

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Byrd, also let people know about the Downtown Shuttle! I use them often to go downtown to have lunch with Malcolm. $10 per person, round trip, beats driving the dually and paying for parking.
WE use that shuttle also and their are some great places to eat and listen to music downtown. Another great place is Monel,s where you sit at big long tables and eat country style.
Linda West

wildwolfproducts

Will know in 2 weeks if we can work this one in. As that is the week we stay in Ms and crappie fish. But there talking about moving it a week. If so it will work for us. If not enjoy.
Leaving Wed heading to Enid Lake and see how many crappie we can catch. Then cook about 75 lbs of crappie fillets for a big fish dinner Saturday evening.
Pete

jbeletti

WE use that shuttle also and their are some great places to eat and listen to music downtown. Another great place is Monel,s where you sit at big long tables and eat country style.
Linda West

Honkytonk hopping with a shuttle both ways - sounds good to me.

Nabo

We are sooo glad to have both you and Sue. And of course we will see ya next weekend at the NC Rally. Ya'll travel safely.

dalspot

Well, it's a long way off, but we are hoping to join in. Made a reservation on I-5 from the 12-18.

Nabo

Yea - glad to have the Darlings. HUMMM - I understand there is an Anniversary happening than. Will see what we can come up with. Anyone up for Roast????

jbeletti

Posts regarding attendee siting for the 2015 Goshen rally have been moved here. This is a good discussion - please continue it where I've mvoed it as it is helpful for others outside of the TN group. Thanks Tom/Byrd and others.

Bryced15

The Dubes will be in attendance! We are booked in site I9 for just Friday and Saturday night for now until we know if work will allow us to be gone longer. Looking forward to it!

Nabo

Welcome Elise and Bryce. We are so glad to have ya'll. I'll get you down on the post #1.

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks at the Knoxville RV Show (Jan 9-11) in Sevierville. Jim and I will be there in the RVs For Less booth area. Come on by.

Nabo

I know it's a little early scheduling outside activities but would there be an interest in possibly going to the Grand Old Opry last showing Friday evening? The 2015 schedule is not out yet but this year they have a 9:30 show on Friday evening. Not sure what the price would be but if there is an interest, we can start to do some investigation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.