Heartland Munzee Players

ncc1701e

Just searching for others who munzee and perhaps would want to form a Heartland Munzee Clan.

happykraut

I'd be interested, but not sure if I make enough points per week to do the clan any good. Made 777 points from 9/16 to 9/22. Less on other weeks.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I still Munzee, just not as active as I once was. My captures are hit and miss. If I stay somewhere that there are not any Munzees, I could go a month with no activity.

ncc1701e

This month marks my first Clan event. Thought that maybe sometime in the future it might be interesting to do a Clan challenge with fellow campers as opposed to total strangers.

Example of points for this month's challenge.
Physical scans (caps and deploys) count as double points for the clan in October (but only regular points for your overall total). So any greenie, diamond, ruby, mace, longsword, battle axe, gold star, mystery, quiz, motels, NFC, and business will all get the clan double points.

Virtual scans (caps and deploys) earn normal points. So any virtual, colored virtual, mystery virtual, colored mystery virtual, quiz virtual, emerald virtual (if you happen to be in McKinney, TX) are worth the same as always.

Cap-on points count as normal points as well.

Level 1 - 500 points (Reward - 2 maces)
Level 2 - 1250 points (Reward - 2 longswords)
Level 3 - 3000 points (Reward - 1 mace, 1 longsword, 1 battle axe)
Level 4 - 7500 points (Reward - 2 mace, 2 longsword, 2 battle axe, 1 diamond, 1 ruby, 1 motel)
Level 5 - 20,000 points (Reward - 2 battle axes, 2 diamonds, 2 rubies, 2 motels)

The way I understand it, 10 players act as a team for a particular month.
Rewards are based on month's total.

olcoon

There are a lot of Munzeers within the Heartland Club. We aren't as active as we were about a year ago, and were in a clan for a few months, but dropped out because we headed to TX for the winter & there weren't that many Munzees in the areas where we planned to be. The clan we were in wasn't that active, and we were usually the point leaders for most of the time we did it. Don't know if DW would be interested or not.

ncc1701e

There are a lot of Munzeers within the Heartland Club. We aren't as active as we were about a year ago, and were in a clan for a few months, but dropped out because we headed to TX for the winter & there weren't that many Munzees in the areas where we planned to be. The clan we were in wasn't that active, and we were usually the point leaders for most of the time we did it. Don't know if DW would be interested or not.

BTW, are you guys still in ND? We will be headed back to Grand Forks before the week is out. Tell Kevin and Nellie we said hello.

As for a Munzee Clan, at least it is something that can for only the month's you want to participate in.

olcoon

Yep Tom, we are still here. Rumor has it we may be done with the harvest sometime around the weekend. Guess the farmers are about done, and when they are done we will be also! We've heard that the harvest isn't as good this year as in the past. Beets are small, and I've heard that 50,000 acres didn't get planted this year for whatever reason. We've been working our tails of though! I'll pass along your howdy to Kevin & Nelly! You guys take care...BTW it was good meeting you guys, looking forward to seeing you in the future!

happykraut

Congrats Zack.
[h=1]PLAYER(S) OF THE WEEK START THE YEAR OFF STRONG[/h]
Each week we showcase a different player who has made an impact in the Munzee community and as usual January's POTWs were awesome! This month's nominees included a German map grower, a celtic couple, a military Munzer, and an active Austrian.

If you want to nominate a player email us at iLoveYou@Munzee.com and let us know why this person is outstanding in the global Munzee community!

This month's Players of The Week:

• [*=left]Josef Lewerken (GeoBeTa)
    [*=left]Bill and Susan Balling (TheIrishDuo)
    [*=left]Zack Barnett (ZandK)
    [*=left]Ari Gempäsch (TheUglyHari)

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats Zack.
PLAYER(S) OF THE WEEK START THE YEAR OFF STRONG

Each week we showcase a different player who has made an impact in the Munzee community and as usual January's POTWs were awesome! This month's nominees included a German map grower, a celtic couple, a military Munzer, and an active Austrian.

If you want to nominate a player email us at iLoveYou@Munzee.com and let us know why this person is outstanding in the global Munzee community!

This month's Players of The Week:

• [*=left]Josef Lewerken (GeoBeTa)
    [*=left]Bill and Susan Balling (TheIrishDuo)
    [*=left]Zack Barnett (ZandK)
    [*=left]Ari Gempäsch (TheUglyHari)
WooHoo! That's my baby boy!!

ncc1701e

I am still trying to recruit so Heartland Campers for A Munzee Clan. Got a few hours left today before June teams close if anyone would like to join for this month. Just tell me your munzee handle so I can sent an invite. Tom

olcoon

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the clan invitation, but I've pretty much lost interest in Munzee, for several different reasons. Sally is still trying to make up her mind. We were in a clan a couple of winters ago we were in a clan, and dropped out because we were hitting the road to an area with few Munzees & didn't it'd be fair to the clan to be a member & not able to participate. We are going to the rally in Goshen, and don't know when we'll get home, or where we'll wind up.

Roy

'Lil Guy'

OK, I give up. What in the world is a Munzee? Do you need special shoes for this?
Anxiously awaiting an explanation.