What did you do to your camper today?

Jim.Allison

Washed and detailed the TV today, going to get the fiver tomorrow for a trip to Bastrop Texas, for nothing more than to relax.

Mrsfish

Loaded it up and getting it ready for tomorrow's journey to our first rally!! Weather is perfect and I know our new friends will be also.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Loaded it up and getting it ready for tomorrow's journey to our first rally!! Weather is perfect and I know our new friends will be also.

You are going to have a blast at the rally!

Wish we could be there . . . maybe next year!

Gizzy

Just finished changing out the brakes to self adjusting this afternoon, repacked bearings also. Just in time to check them out tomorrow as we head down to Destin, FL for a week of fishing and crabbing. Probbaly the last trip until spring. Going in for a knee replacement next month, so I will be out of commission for a while.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Scrubbed and inspected the roof since we were at the east coast shore in the salt air for the past month.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm going to try and figure out why I didn't get any antifreeze in the hot water lines when I winterized my Trail Runner a couple of weeks ago.

I did blow out the lines with my air compressor, so maybe I don't need the antifreeze . . .

danemayer

I'm going to try and figure out why I didn't get any antifreeze in the hot water lines when I winterized my Trail Runner a couple of weeks ago.

I did blow out the lines with my air compressor, so maybe I don't need the antifreeze . . .

John, I'd suggest you get to the bottom of it. If the antifreeze isn't getting in, maybe the air didn't get in either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest that you revisit the bypass valves.
One open (crossover), two closed.

Peace
Dave

d_fergie

Added fresh water and closed door after leaving open last 2 days after a 7 night hunting / camping trip...

rod_s

I've had this faux stone fireplace surround overlay cut for awhile but just glued it on today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 233

rod_s

I ordered 1 panel from http://www.fauxpanels.com/wellington-stone/styles-drystack.php?model=W2-DSP-PN-EA and cut it and assembled it to fit. The width was perfect but the height was only 25 7/8". I cut the top section and the bottom section and used the fireplace cutout area to do the sides. Made two strips of wood painted black with velcro to cover the screw flanges on each side. Total weight is about 10 pounds. It didn't add any projection to the fireplace which was important as 2 slides move past this.

Mrsfish

Just added a Softcell water softener system to the rig. Sooo excited to see it in action at quartzite. Thanks mtpocket for the idea.