What did you do to your camper today?

Tsys100718

Well, I haven't really done that much to my unit in a while. BUT, I added a cross frame universal receiver hitch to the frame. This addition, along with a 24" extension and a 30 foot four pin wiring kit will allow me to haul my trike without worrying about the states where hauling double trailers is not permitted.

IMG_0238.jpgIMG_0239.jpgIMG_0240.jpg

To answer any questions that may arise. It's a 2002 Sportster Hugger with a Lehman Bandit trike conversion. It was a basket case, that hadn't run in 7 years, a little over a month ago, and a dingy grey. A lot of blood sweat and tears went into the rebuilding and repainting. BUT, she sure is more fun than the old 150cc scooter we USED to carry with us!

CDN

B and B
LOL, that's exactly the one I was thinking of. Can you change the door lock to match all of the other slam latches?

Hello, I bought a cylinder for this use and used it on my ice maker door instead. The plastic door is so flimsy it would break long before the lock would stop someone. Now if I could get a cylinder for the outside TV that would be great, RV locks doesn't supply this though. RVlocks doesn't supply one for this.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Torklift Glow steps arrive last night and got them installed this morning!
This was a one person install so I removed the steps from the frame to install.
The "Aussie" girls made sure it was all done correctly.
These are the 4 step version vs 3 steps that came with the Sundance.
Dakota is use to jumping in and I lift her out of the RV since she has no muscle
control over her left front shoulder. She is hesitant for now as the 4th step is new to her.
Let's see how she does!
So ready to give them a test on my way to Goshen.

Attachments

• Torklift Glow Steps (2).jpg
    Torklift Glow Steps (2).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94

Bob Vaughn

Dakota is use to jumping in and I lift her out of the RV since she has no muscle
control over her left front shoulder. She is hesitant for now as the 4th step is new to her.
Let's see how she does!
I know you will love them, I added the Glow Rail to mine and love that one too..

carl.swoyer

Today I figured out the mystery water leak. Randomly I would have dripping water from the belly in the area of the main drain.
Since I have been on the road for almost 4 week I realized that it only happens when dry camping. So this morning I emptied the cargo, opened up the wall and there it was. The screws that holds the two halves of the water pump together we're loose. Tighten them up and so far no more leak.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Aandaar

So last trip out we lost one of the pantry shelf’s, not sure of the reason why......could have be the 1/8 inch shelf material or that most of the screws did not bite into anything.

c60ca968bcb2e548e2fd2da96dfd4c90.jpg

So this past weekend I rebuilt the pantry with 1/2 inch plywood. Here are a few pictures.

d288f837580aeb9490032609e3ad3457.jpg

7f7462d5bc1781db7d2df7cebf7fd77b.jpg

f3a3f85b5a710a7762ce3019f6a99e30.jpg

fa25c986062a939df9f6f2ccf6dbf278.jpg

08c75eaada0799bb339fd3b50a4bb4b9.jpg

Still have some trim work and the wife needs to decide whether she wants it stained, painted, or left alone. But overall she is pleased with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

The only thing I see that needs changing is that the booze is down on the very bottom, what is usually used most should be up where you don't have to bend down to get it. Just a suggestion. :D Other than that it looks great.

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Honestly, it wasn't today, it was last week, but what the hey! I had some parts laying around from previous trailers and after a discussion with my brother about his fresh water system, decided to do something about mine. I added an accumulator. I thought I had a variable volume pump laying around and would have installed that instead, but no such luck.
17cde7c2e51c17350c804e65a1c88b74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oldelevatorman

Let's see how she does!

Looks great Gary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Listed or mentioned in separate threads on the subject, and actually done in the last couple weeks:

Replaced aluminum rims with steel rims. (I've had four different rims crack over the last 3 years).

i-DXSxmNT-M.jpg

i-cxV3tCb-M.jpg

Replaced my trailer-side 50 amp connector and the power cord end with parts from SmartPlug.

i-TndNVb6-M.jpg

i-7BzdrcH-M.jpg

i-BRVNtVc-M.jpg

i-Lnf9hfv-M.jpg

Semi-Hex

Grand Poobah!
Listed or mentioned in separate threads on the subject, and actually done in the last couple weeks:

Replaced aluminum rims with steel rims. (I've had four different rims crack over the last 3 years).

Replaced my trailer-side 50 amp connector and the power cord end with parts from SmartPlug.

i-TndNVb6-M.jpg

i-7BzdrcH-M.jpg

Holy smokes! You caught it at a good time.