The Mallard has made it home!

callowaykid

Well I just finished writing about a 400 word post on the clearing of a lot and getting the Mallard home, and then it didn't submit, that really blows, oh well we got the trailer home and all tucked in going to take our first trip next weekend to lake Tobesofkee its about a mile in a half from the house. On my previous post I was trying to add some pictures but it said I did not have permission. Ill get this thing figured out soon, and will post a thread on next weekends first camping trip.

jbeletti

Now that you have 2 approved posts - you'll be able to attach pics.

Regarding losing your text, as you type a post, the forum software does a periodic Auto-Save.

To restore lost text, click the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom right corner of your post...
Google ChromeScreenSnapz010.jpg

Then look for the "Restore Auto-Saved Content" button on the bottom left corner.
Google ChromeScreenSnapz009.jpg

If you are done with your post and click submit and it fails, click your browser's Back button and perform the steps above.

callowaykid

Thanks, Jbelleti
I finished my thread the other day and went to post it but it logged me out for some reason no big deal. I am going to try and post some pictures again of clearing out my new lot for the Mallard. The lot is about 21 feet wide and 30-40 yards long, I am building a big fire pit, and there is a water hose on the house that will reach to the camper (I may not need to leave the house when I am all done) lol.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 92
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 80
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 72

callowaykid

Here are some pictures of the camper

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 106
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 89
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 75
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 64

Kbvols

(I may not need to leave the house when I am all done) lol...oh a mobile man cave! Now that's the ticket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KHibbs19

Callowaykid, good looking camper. I just purchased the M32 and pull it with 2011 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.7 Liter HEMI. Haven't taken it to the hills of Athens yet, but it will make the trip first week in September. Pulling it around Savannah, Ga., seems to pull fine. Question, do you have a satellite dish hooked up to yours? Kenneth