EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/17/2015 to 9/20/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I haven't heard from you guys about the potluck meat besides Jon and no we can't have steaks . So please let me know what you folks are feeling . Fried Chicken or BBQ. Hope everyone is having a great summer..

pegmikef

Both the choices (fried chicken or barbecue) sound good. I flipped a coin and it came up fried chicken, but either one will be fine.

katkens

Got you on the list, guess your bringing the chilled wine for all of us

kkamshop

Ok, we are coming to the rally! We don't care which meat you choose Kathy, we eat everything LOL!

katkens

If you are coming to the rally please check to see if your name is on my list as attending. It seems my list and the CG is not on the same wave link , please give a reply back , so I can update.

katkens-DW

Just a reminder check in time for the Double J is 1:00 PM . Liz reminded me so I thought I would pass it along . Can't wait to see everyone and also BBQ has it .

katkens-DW

Ok folks would like to know how many of you are coming in before Wed.? Could you please list your arrival date ? Thank you Kathy

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
I plan to bring a load of firewood on Sunday evening.. Will bring camper Wednesday evening spot 91

katkens-DW

Ok Paul sounds like we will have a week long fire again ! LOL!! We are having a breakfast on Wed. morning for the early arrivals .. Jon's cooking the club's providing . We will provide biscuits and gravy one morning too .

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I'll be cookin biscuits and gravy with the help of a couple of biscuit bakin neighbors.

Peace
Dave

katkens-DW

LOL Please I will buy it and do biscuits and sausage and bacon for those who don't like gravy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.