EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/17/2015 to 9/20/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacaye

13th for us..so far!!! Dave, if you do the gravy... I will bring the gravy mix and sausage..plus fry the sausage!!! :)

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I are scheduled to come in on Thursday Sept 17th.. Leaving on the 20th. We are in site P106.

Jim Posz

Okay, I procrastinated on signing up for this rally. I see they are 20 sites reserved and 20 rigs already, and wondered if there might be room for another couple? If the chapter is OK with us coming I would be happy to contact the park to see if they have a space for us. Happy travels.Jim

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Sure like Jon said call Liz we have had a couple of folks canceled. Just let us know when you make your reservation so we can add you to the list. Hope to see you soon..

katkens-DW

We are going to be giving to the wildlife rescue this year . They need dry cat food Towels Blankets Dry goat food Drying towels. I would check out good wills for the blankets and drying towels I have not talked to Ann yet but I will .

Jim Posz

Talked to Double J today; we have our site reserved for the Rally. We plan to arrive Thursday evening and depart Monday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Betty and Jim Posz

Griffweb

I am going to have to cancel.. Just found out that I have guests coming in from Ireland.

Next time for sure..

Mike and Bridget Griffin

katkens

I am going to have to cancel.. Just found out that I have guests coming in from Ireland.

Next time for sure..

Mike and Bridget Griffin

Sorry you can't make it , have a good visit with friends .

kkamshop

I think I met one rig headed to the rally today on my way to Beaver Dam Wisconsin. Watch out for those WalMart trucks they are everywhere.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We made it home at 5:00.
Thanks Ken & Kathy for another great rally.
We really enjoyed it.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Ken and Kathy, Thank You for all the work you and your volunteers did to make this a great rally. We also want to mention that it was nice to get to know you both. I am glad that you both and some of your members are going to be on our Regional Rally Team, to make The North Central Region Rally a huge success.
Have a great winter.
Dan and Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.