• www.ozarkrvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $0

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 12
  • Site fee: in 30amp 24.00- 30/50amp Pull thru 28.00. Prices are plus tax. Good Sam 10% discount. per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00 per rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/2/2015
  • Potluck time: 8:30Am

• Event Leader: bsummit(click to contact)

Additional Info:
All rigs planning to attend please call the office and make your reservations. If we have more than 12 rigs there should not be a problem getting a site. If you plan on coming early and or staying later that will not be a problem.
Please send us a message if you plan on attending so I can add you to the list.
Will add events later on.
This is our first year as Chapter Leaders and any suggestions will be considered.
Hope to see old friends and meet new ones.
Meet and greet Friday afternoon in the rec building.
Breakfast pot luck Saturday morning. Blanchard Springs Caverns, afternoon free time, music concert Saturday night at the Ozark Folk Center. Group rates will be in effect for the Caverns and the Concert.
Schedule will be subject to change.

Billy and Janice Summit Site 57
Doug and Judy Chaney Site 68A
Luke and Carol Owens Site 59
John and Alina Lindstrom Site 61
Kathy and Ken Strong Site 60
Roy and Sally Evans Site 66
Bernie and Judi Site 73
John and Ruthie DeJaynes Site 65
Bill and Barb Yelliott-Liming Site 72
Tom and Faye Glover Site 71
Larry and Gayle Kuykendal Site 58

Last edited:

dbbls59

Hi Billy. We had a great time in 2014 and plan on attending in 2015. Great music in Mountain View. We plan on spending more time around the square.

Last edited by a moderator:

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
I apologize for any problem I created for changing the dates of the Rally. The new dates are 5/1-5/3 2015

Billy

Last edited by a moderator:

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Billy,
Just made reservations for the rally. We will be arriving on 4/30 and departing on 5/3. Sounds like great fun, looking forward to it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Man I wish we could make it! Mountain View is the nicest town and the folk music in the office, first thing in the morning is great! Gonna miss a wonderful rally.

Lukeduke

Jay and Stella, What is up? I planing to be there and just got a 2500hd to pull my camper with. Won't look so overloaded. We will miss you'll.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're really gonna miss the rally but our grandson graduates high school and we promised to be there for him.

bsummit

Hello John, looking forward to meeting you guys and Jackson. I will be at the park in Mountain View next month. Looking forward to another great year.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny and I were thinking about trying to attend your rally. I was wondering how many you have coming ? We will make a up our minds soon .

bsummit

Kenny and I were thinking about trying to attend your rally. I was wondering how many you have coming ? We will make a up our minds soon .

Hey Kathy and Ken. At the present time we have 6 units scheduled. I am anticipating at least 12 units. Hope you get to come, would love to meet you both.

Billy Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.