EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sorrento - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Vaughn

When we were changing our tire some one stated that Tommy had an 18volt impact wrench that they said really worked good. So the first thing I did when we got home was look on line at harbour freight and low and behold they had one for 40 dollars off for a price of 99.00....I raced down and got one, figuring if it did not work well I could return it. Well I used it to remove the spare and reinstall the regular tire and wow it did an awesome job. I hope I never have to use it again. At the campground I had to use a 4x6 along with my trailer aid to get the flat tire far enough off the ground to get it off the lugs. Yesterday I mounted that Trailer Aid on to a 2x6 . I think they were designed for 15" wheels.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Walter & Linda, Santha and I had a great time at the Rally. Looking forward to the 2016 Rally.
Randy, Santha and Poodles

This was our first Heartland Rally. We had a great time ,met some great folks and learned a lot. We sure hope our schedules allows us to make next year's rally (work can be such a drag!). Many thanks to all those who organized and made this event happen. We appreciate how much work goes into something like this.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

David and Lecia Burrow

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
This was our first Heartland Rally. We had a great time ,met some great folks and learned a lot. We sure hope our schedules allows us to make next year's rally (work can be such a drag!). Many thanks to all those who organized and made this event happen. We appreciate how much work goes into something like this.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

David and Lecia Burrow
Thank you Dave and Lecia so glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you again soon.
Walter and Linda West

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What can one say but Linda and Walt puts on one fantastic rally. It was our first time for a FL rally but will definitely put FL on our must-do list. Thanks

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
What can one say but Linda and Walt puts on one fantastic rally. It was our first time for a FL rally but will definitely put FL on our must-do list. Thanks
Thanks Byrd but after going to a couple of your rallies we took lessons.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.