EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sorrento - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Linda/Walter - we are going to see if we can swing a trip to FL by way of the FL rally but it will be after the first of the year before we can finalize the schedule. Hopefully things will work out that we can do the FL and then GA rally. That would be too cool.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Linda/Walter - we are going to see if we can swing a trip to FL by way of the FL rally but it will be after the first of the year before we can finalize the schedule. Hopefully things will work out that we can do the FL and then GA rally. That would be too cool.

Hey Byrd -- Tell Nathan to get with it, and come on down. Tennessee's too cold that time of the year anyway. Carol and I can't make the Georgia Rally (March 29th is our grandson's 1st birthday and Grandma says she ain't missin it for nothin), but we already have our reservations for the Florida Rally. Love to see you guys!! So -- "Make it So":D:D

Keith

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Byrd you and Nathan need to come on down, cause I could use the help of the Queen of rallies.
Linda

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Linda...reservations are made for the 19th-23rd....Could not miss another one of your rallies! Will head to GA on Monday.

GOTTOYS

Linda...reservations are made for the 19th-23rd....Could not miss another one of your rallies! Will head to GA on Monday.
Paul, we have missed you up here in the tundra. Hope you and Sue are doing well!!..Don and Kathy

lindaw

Paul and Sue so glad to hear you are coming, rallies just aren,t the same without you.
Linda

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Linda and Walter, we have reservations at Wekiva to arrive Friday, 3/20 and stay 7 nights. They are giving us rally rate for 4 nights, regular rate for 3 nights. Still have our 40' Big Country so put us in a big spot. I was advised that some of the sights will need a long electric extension cord. Really?? That is one item I don't have.

Hope that a fish fry is on the agenda, 'cause I'm ready to cook. Looking forward to another fabulous Florida rally.

lindaw

Hi Linda and Walter, we have reservations at Wekiva to arrive Friday, 3/20 and stay 7 nights. They are giving us rally rate for 4 nights, regular rate for 3 nights. Still have our 40' Big Country so put us in a big spot. I was advised that some of the sights will need a long electric extension cord. Really?? That is one item I don't have.

Hope that a fish fry is on the agenda, 'cause I'm ready to cook. Looking forward to another fabulous Florida rally.
A fish fry is on the agenda and I get to pick the sites. We have extension cords. I think the problem will be for people that Don,t have electric in back.
Linda

Hi: New member & will attend 1st Heartland rally. Have made reservations for 3 nights. I have a 35' Big Horn (new). Been camping for about 25 years and this is my 6th rig. Really like it.

Bill

lindaw

Bill and Lynn
Happy to have you as new members and looking forward to meeting you in Wekiva Falls.
Walter and Linda West

Thanks. This will be a unique experience for us in that we've never atte4ndeda rally before but have observed many of them. Looks like a lot of fun.

lindaw

Thanks. This will be a unique experience for us in that we've never atte4ndeda rally before but have observed many of them. Looks like a lot of fun.
I promise lots of fun and laughs and making new friends.
LindaW

RB2012

Hi Linda & Walter, we just made reservations at Wekiva to arrive Thursday 3/19 - leaving 3/23 (4 nights).
Last year's fish fry was great. Looking forward to another great rally and fish fry.

lindaw

Jim and Karen I haven,t got that far yet but after Christmas I will call Billi at the resort and find out what is available.
LindaW

navyAZ1

We would love to come to this rally, but after being told the campgrounds policy that we have to pay the entire amount of our stay "up front" and that this is NOT refundable nor would it be credited for a later visit, that if we had to cancel we would have to forfeit the entire amount of money, I'm just to darn cheap to do this. Sorry but I can't agree to a policy like this. I don't see any reason why we would not make the rally, but you never know what could come up, so for that reason we won't be attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.