EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Sorrento - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Ron,
I am sorry to hear of this and have put in a call to Billi. Another couple was allowed to make a reservation without paying till the week before because of a certain
circumstance , I would love for you and Ann to be there
Linda

navyAZ1

Ron,
I am sorry to hear of this and have put in a call to Billi. Another couple was allowed to make a reservation without paying till the week before because of a certain
circumstance , I would love for you and Ann to be there
Linda
Hi Linda, Thanks for the quick response, I didn't speak with Billi, but can't remember the ladies name who I did speak with. She told me she would let me pay just for the scheduled rally nights and then just arrive early and we could pay for the additional nights at that time. But I'm still not comfortable with paying the full amount this far in advance when as y'all know we just never know what might happen between now and then, and for it to be totally non-refundable, we just don't want to take that chance to have to forfeit that much money due to a unknown circumstance that is not in our control.

lindaw

I totally understand this and I wanted to go over my contract and it says nothing to that effect and I will get to the bottom of this and get back to you.

TandC

I totally understand this and I wanted to go over my contract and it says nothing to that effect and I will get to the bottom of this and get back to you.

I checked the Wekiva Falls Resort website today (2 Jan 15). I checked the canellation policy on the web site
and then called and spoke with Billie/BJ about the rates and cancellation policy. We made our reservations for
15 Mar (Sun) to 23 Mar (Mon). We will now be charged $57.72 (rally rate for two nights). This amount is nonrefundable.
When we get to the campground we will pay for the additional nights.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Let the rally season begin!
Terrell

lindaw

Terrell and Carol,
So glad you are coming to our rally. Looking forward to seeing you.
Linda

ljsexton

The Sexton's are registered for the rally. Coming in on the 17th and leaving on the 23rd. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Also looking forward to some good eating if last year was any indication. Don't forget we have the 42 footer now so save room for us.

DougS

Doug S
Doug and Mary Sloan are registered for the Florida rally. We will be arriving on March 17 and leaving March 23. We are looking forward to another great rally.

RB2012

Hi Linda, We changed our arrival date to 3/17. We, also wanted to let you know that we are now Florida residents.
We updated our profile information to our new address.

lindaw

Richard and Bonnie so glad you are coming earlier, looking forward to seeing you.
Linda

lindaw

Doug and Mary Sloan are registered for the Florida rally. We will be arriving on March 17 and leaving March 23. We are looking forward to another great rally.
I hope there won,t be any talk this year about the AT, cause I won,t to get more help from you this year.
Linda

lindaw

The Sexton's are registered for the rally. Coming in on the 17th and leaving on the 23rd. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Also looking forward to some good eating if last year was any indication. Don't forget we have the 42 footer now so save room for us.
So happy you,Tommy and Abby are coming and don,t worry I won,t forget how big that Bighorn is.
Linda

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Linda and Walter, we have adjusted our arrival date to Wednesday, 3/18. Still be staying for a week, leaving 3/25 for GA rally. Right now I am chomping at the bit to get medical release for travel. Can't wait!

lindaw

Hey Linda and Walter, we have adjusted our arrival date to Wednesday, 3/18. Still be staying for a week, leaving 3/25 for GA rally. Right now I am chomping at the bit to get medical release for travel. Can't wait!
So glad to hear that now I can plan my fish fry night
Linda

twolanesoffreedom

TwoLanesOfFreedom
Hi Gang. We are hoping the stork delivers our BigHorn 3160El around the first week of March and we can officially become part of the wonderful Heartland Family. Thanks to Rich and Bonnie as well as Doug and Mary we already feel like we are warmly adopted. What a great group of folks. Do you have room for a couple more at the Rally?

lindaw

Hi Gang. We are hoping the stork delivers our BigHorn 3160El around the first week of March and we can officially become part of the wonderful Heartland Family. Thanks to Rich and Bonnie as well as Doug and Mary we already feel like we are warmly adopted. What a great group of folks. Do you have room for a couple more at the Rally?
Welcome and I certainly hope your bighorn comes in but even if it doesn't,come on down that will give you chance to get to know us all. Looking forward to meeting you.
Walter and Linda West
Florida chapter leader

dix36

Linda,

Just made reservations with B.J. at Wekiva Falls. Will arrive on 17 MAR and depart on 23 MAR. See you then.

lindaw

We would love to have you at our rally whether you get the new one or not.
LindaW

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Mathis are in. We will arrive on Friday 20th leaving on Monday 23rd. Can't wait to see everyone. Winter is pulling me down :(
B---

Status
Not open for further replies.