Looking for a certain part on the exterior.

TimInes

We have a 2012 MPG 186T. The tear drop lights on the top rear of the trailer need to be replaces. Well, to be exact, 2 of the red tear drop lens are missing. I wish I could post of pic of them, but since I'm new to this forum I have to wait out my probation period.

I can't seem to find these red tear drop lens anywhere. Is there anyone out there that can help me before the rainy season starts?

Tim & Ines

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We have a 2012 MPG 186T. The tear drop lights on the top rear of the trailer need to be replaces. Well, to be exact, 2 of the red tear drop lens are missing. I wish I could post of pic of them, but since I'm new to this forum I have to wait out my probation period.

I can't seem to find these red tear drop lens anywhere. Is there anyone out there that can help me before the rainy season starts?

Tim & Ines

Tim

You can call Heartland customer service on Monday just make sure you have Vin # ready when you call. The number is located on the portal page on the left side.

TimInes

Thank you that worked. I should have thought of that myself but since they stopped making the MPG line I didn't think it would be that easy to find.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Thank you that worked. I should have thought of that myself but since they stopped making the MPG line I didn't think it would be that easy to find.

Glad to here everything worked out good for you. Happy travels and be safe.