2014 Heartland Mallard

wjadma

Do any of you own a Mallard? we just purchased a 2014 Mallard M24 about two weeks ago. only slept in it for one weekend so far.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
William & Denise,

Welcome to the forum and too your introduction membership!!! Congrats on your new Mallard . You did the same as us bought our last Heartland in the fall and only got one weekend use before we had to winterized it. It sucked !!! One of the best benefits of your membership is taking advantage of Heartland rallies. We will be posting our 6th Ny rally this week check the event tab to view all rallies!! Hope to see you there.

Do any of you own a Mallard? we just purchased a 2014 Mallard M24 about two weeks ago. only slept in it for one weekend so far.

Hi, this is my first post. I am also a first time owner of a 2015 Heartland Mallard M29, as well as a complete newbie to the whole scene! We took ours about 2 miles from home for a short weekend test. Looking for any tips and advice as well as trip suggestions.

My main issue is finding information on the TT itself, seems to be VERY limited information on our Mallards.

Nic

danemayer

Hi, this is my first post. I am also a first time owner of a 2015 Heartland Mallard M29, as well as a complete newbie to the whole scene! We took ours about 2 miles from home for a short weekend test. Looking for any tips and advice as well as trip suggestions.

My main issue is finding information on the TT itself, seems to be VERY limited information on our Mallards.

Nic

Hi jnicmiller,

Based on some past postings, I think the Mallard line may be a Heartland trailer that is customized for Camping World. Here's a link to the Heartland page.

Fortunately, we have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals on the forum. We also have a number of owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides that may be helpful. And of course, you can always post specific questions.

KHibbs19

Hi, first post from a new Mallard M32 owner. Looking forward to our first trip this weekend. Have you tried hooking up a satellite to your TT yet? Kenneth