Any 2775RB owners out there?

cpap

TT shopping and are considering this model because of the double opposing slides in a 6000 lb camper...hard to find Wondering if there are any owners out there and what kind of experience you have had with the camper.

Thanks, Collin

jimtoo

HI Collin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info from our other owners soon. I can say that Heartland has great customer service and reputation for taking care of their customers. We also have the Heartland Owners Forum which has the best folks around to help our with problems if needed.

Enjoy the forum and lets go camping.

Jim M

I did delete your other post.. duplicate post are not allowed.

rahewett

My wife and I just purchased a 2775 rb. We had another trailor in mind but couldn't locate one. This model has everything that we wanted. We have a couple of items foe our dealer to address but nothing major that we can find. I tow with a 2007 F-150 and it handles it with no problems. Let me know if you have any other questions.

jimtoo

Hi rahewett,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family also.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M