EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 8/21/2015 to 8/23/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We have Hank & Phyllis Vogt returning to New York for our 6th Heartland Rally !! Who's going to be next ? Camp ground office is open Year round to take your calls !! See you in August !!

Freckles

Welcome Jamie,Ginger and Madison to our 6th New York rally!!! Now who's next?

ILH

Hi guys - we've confirmed our reservation. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Site 414
Aug 19 - 25.

jnbhobe

We are registered on site 433 arriving on 8/20 leaving on 8/24. Is this the 6th or 7th straight year ?? Con # PSXNB

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well alright Big John and Patti are coming. Crowd is growing and so is the anticipation. Let's party in Verona and let the dice roll!

Freckles

Welcome Jon & Patti to your 6 New York rally !!! If you made our Vermont rally you could had said you came to all 7 !!! Glad to have you guys joining us!!

rdufek

Well we are new to Heartland with a 2015 BH 3750FL and can't wait for our 1st rally. We signed up today for the Turning Stone rally. Site # 438 August 21-25, can't wait to meet everybody. See you there!!!

Bob and Valerie

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Well we are new to Heartland with a 2015 BH 3750FL and can't wait for our 1st rally. We signed up today for the Turning Stone rally. Site # 438 August 21-25, can't wait to meet everybody. See you there!!!

Bob and Valerie

Congratulations on purchasing your new Bighorn and welcome to the club you will meet some wonderful people at this rally. Looking forward to meeting you and enjoy your new unit. Safe travels.

Freckles

Welcome Bob & Valerie to your first Heartland Rally !! Congrats on the new Bighorn 3750FL Now if we can get a break in the weather !!! only 3 more days till spring !! See you in August!! P.S. Watch in the future the first page info will be update on rally info!!

kjm1970

Coming to our first Rally! Bringing my golf clubs...oh and the wife and dog too :) HOC#1342 Didn't get my site# when I reserved. See you all up there!

murry135

Welcome aboard the Verona Express KJM1970. This is a nice campground and we have had good times here in the past. I will think about bringing my clubs also, do you have a course in the area to play?

kjm1970

Hi Murry135,

There are 3 awesome championship caliber courses right at Turning Stone. I am going to try and play at least 2 of them :)

murry135

OK, but you sound like a scratch player, are you? I play but have my issues from time to time.

Freckles

Welcome Kyle & Jill to your first Heartland Rally!!! Be watching the first rally page for rally info as it comes available!! See you in August!!

Freckles

John and Bev Clincker signed up for another Rally Welcome Back !!! Please bring warmer weather back when you leave Florida !!!!

kjm1970

Murry135, I'll reserve a twosome on one of the days. I have to call and very my site # and I'll let you know !

Status
Not open for further replies.