EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 8/21/2015 to 8/23/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Greg and Beth,

For some reason Raymond Langlois is having trouble logging into forum he sent me their reservation information and will be arriving on 8/21/15 and departing on 8/24/15 are on site 406 and HOC#2440.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you Colleen !!!! Added them to the list!! Let's welcom Ray & Lisa back for another Heartland rally!!! See you in August .

Rottiesmom

Hey Beth & Greg

We changed our arrival date we will be arriving in the evening of 8/19 but still leaving on 8/24

Freckles

Elliot Farnsworth and lady friend Helen Matte just signed up !!! Welcome back looking forward in seeing you both!!

rayk4e

Happy to say we will be there on site #408 for our first Heartland chapter rally. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Freckles

Ray and Lisa looking forward and meeting you both glad it worked out!! See YA in August.

Greg

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Greg & Beth,

Just to let you know we had to change our arrival date to Aug. 21st from the 19th. Same departure date of Aug. 24th.

Looking forward to this rally.

Freckles

Let's welcome another couple from Canada , Dave & Monique Walker . Safe travels see you in August!!!

Freckles

Welcome Mike & Sharon and Tabetha Besanceney to the rally in August !! Looking forward in meeting you guys . see you in August.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Hi Everyone
We Just booked at the Villages RV
See you the
Wayne and Gayle Wilson

Freckles

Welcome Wayne & Gayle to our rally !!! Last time we saw you guys was at the national rally in 2011 . See you in August.
Hi Everyone
We Just booked at the Villages RV
See you the
Wayne and Gayle Wilson

Freckles

Hello Steve & Mary , we give the sites back to the campground a month before our rally !!! So July 21 st . Hope it works out have always enjoyed long nights at fire with you guys!!!
Greg, when is the cut off day? Mary and I would like to attend but can not commit right now.

Vinny773

Hello Greg and Beth, MarySue and I will be coming to the New York Rally arriving on Friday, August 21st and staying until the following Friday, the 28th. So looking forward to seeing Everyone again. We are assigned site #405.

Rottiesmom

Hello Greg and Beth, MarySue and I will be coming to the New York Rally arriving on Friday, August 21st and staying until the following Friday, the 28th. So looking forward to seeing Everyone again. We are assigned site #405.

Looking forward to seeing you guys it's been a long winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.