New Owner of 2015 Mallard M29

Hi everyone, My wife & I are new owners of a 2015 Heartland Mallard M29 TT! This is our first camper and we are complete newbies to the scene. There is a lot of information to take in and lots of knowledge to be gained. We look forward to learning our TT and hitting the road sooner than later. We have taken our first "trip" to a KOA Campground about 2 miles from our home to test the waters for a weekend, it went fairly smooth. Just need practice as my main concern is actually towing the TT.

Looking for any advice and tips for towing and camping. Would also love to get any suggestions for some first time trips away from home (within a couple hundred miles). We live in NW Georgia around the Tennessee state line.

Also looking into some information/planning for a late December trip to somewhere "warm"ER. :cool:

Thanks!
Nic

danemayer

Hi jnicmiller,

Congratulations on the new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I'm sure some of the owners in NW Georgia will chime in with suggestions for late December trips.