SV 34 SE owners

VBSean

We are considering a new 2014 SV 34 SE from a local dealer. The layout works very well for us. I'm looking to here from other owners who have some experience with this model. Thing you liked things you didn't like. I understand dealers very greatly in customer service etc. I'm Moore curious about the overall product from the manufacture.

jimtoo

Hi V8Sean,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will hear from some of out other owners soon I'm sure. Heartland has a really reputation for helping if you have a problem and the Heartland Owners Forum is the best.

Jim M

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We are considering a new 2014 SV 34 SE from a local dealer. The layout works very well for us. I'm looking to here from other owners who have some experience with this model. Thing you liked things you didn't like. I understand dealers very greatly in customer service etc. I'm Moore curious about the overall product from the manufacture.

VBSean

The Silverado is/was(discontinued now) a great rig IMO. When we first started looking to upgrade from our TT this was the line I wanted and ended up with a 32TS and we love it. The last summer was gone 1 month putting on about 1800 miles and had no problems. My rig had a build date of Oct 2013 and we bought it in Jan 2014. I would check the build date and also the brand of tires. If Tow Max get them changed out. Too many problems with that tire.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We got a SV 34SE in July. We have spent about a total of 4 weeks using it since then and like it very well. There has been some minor issues that I have taken care of and modifications made. We traded our 2010 Elkridge 34QSRL which was very similar. The biggest changes are the 7000 lb Dexter axles and the Equa Flex suspension. I changed the Towmax tires on it as soon as I got it as I had problems with them on my Elkridge.

wms

We bought our 2014 Silverado 34SE in June of this year. We absolutely love it. We have so far spent 38 nights in it and have traveled about 2500 miles. We call it our "rolling condo". When looking to trade our travel trailer, this Silverado was the only one that had all the options we were looking for. We had the dealer install the washer & dryer along with a MaxxAir vent cover over the bathroom vent, and slide toppers. A couple of issues we have found is that the closet rod needed reinforced. It stripped out on our last trip to Missouri. DH built a supporting shelving unit that allows us to use for extra folded clothes, etc. without losing much space for hanging clothes. The roof air units have left brown streaks on the rubber roof, but so far we have not had any issues with the air units not working properly at all. There have been some minor issues that have needed attention as with any other brand, but so far we have been very happy with our purchase.