EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just made reservations for 4/17 to 4/19
Site 306
HOC 527

A big Heartland welcome to Adam, Abbie, Andrew & Jack Rhoades. New Cyclone owners, New HOC members & first time Rally goers. Thanks for joining our spring rally.

Jamie

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
So disappointed we wont be attending this rally. I am sorry I had put down we were interested but I never look at a calendar.. I just jump in the truck when Duane tells me are leaving... And as you know from past rallies, we rarely leave when we plan..
I will miss going to the fabric shops again with the ladies but maybe a fall get together will be planned.

JWalker

So disappointed we wont be attending this rally. I am sorry I had put down we were interested but I never look at a calendar.. I just jump in the truck when Duane tells me are leaving... And as you know from past rallies, we rarely leave when we plan..
I will miss going to the fabric shops again with the ladies but maybe a fall get together will be planned.

Debbie,
Just too many rallies and not enough time. Hopefully we'll catch up with you sometime in May.

gschaaf

Made our reservation today coming in on 4/17 to 4/19 unless I'm tired from all the fun then I'll stay another night. See ya down the road!!!!

JWalker

Made our reservation today coming in on 4/17 to 4/19 unless I'm tired from all the fun then I'll stay another night. See ya down the road!!!!

That's great. Did they give you a site number?

See you in the spring.
Jamie

JWalker

We would like to welcome "First Time Rally Goers", the Shive family. Going to spend a great weekend with a bunch of great people.

Also, another very exciting tidbit. This will be the first time in the Walker's rally history, that there will be an identical Model and Floor plan as ours at the same rally. Not ONE, but TWO, Elkridge 37 Ultimates at the PA rally.

Ok......maybe it's just exciting to us. Haha.

Jamie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
TWO, Elkridge 37 Ultimates at the PA rally. Ok......maybe it's just exciting to us. Haha.

When Elkridge outnumbers Bighorn....That would be exciting! Actually I think it's great and you guys will get the chance to compare mods and upgrades specific to your model. Have fun with it! Is it April yet?

JWalker

We are thinking of a nice brunch/lunch on Saturday of the rally. Last year we had a wonderful lunch at Plain & Fancy Restaurant. It was each pays their own. Would anyone be interested in doing this next year? If there's enough interest, we will look into it further.

Jamie

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We are thinking of a nice brunch/lunch on Saturday of the rally. Last year we had a wonderful lunch at Plain & Fancy Restaurant. It was each pays their own. Would anyone be interested in doing this next year? If there's enough interest, we will look into it further.

Jamie

Count us in we had a great time there last year and the food was great!

JWalker

Let's Welcome Pat Turgeon and Ed Hickman to Lancaster. It's not a rally without these two crazy kids. See you in the spring!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Jamie, we had a great time at the August rally after meeting so many fine people but we're not going to make this one. We have every intention though to be at the September rally.

Jamie,
Schedules change! We'll be there on Site #221, arriving Thursday 4/16-4/19. HOC# 2655

Lyle & Nancy Mercer

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Jamie

We're in!!!

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.