Hoyt Maisack passed away today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rest in peace Hoyt.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Mary. Trace and Teri

Kbvols

We are so sad to hear this. Hoyt was just an outstanding individual and will be missed by all that knew him. Mary we have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jnbhobe

So sorry to hear of Hoyt's passing, he was a great person, sending our prayers to Mary and family.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We are so sorry to hear this sad and shocking news! Hoyt was such a nice guy and lots of fun. Mary, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Debbie and I were shocked and saddened to hear the news. The inaugural Indiana Rally He and Mary did in May was awesome along with the duck fat popcorn. Prayers for Mary during these trying times.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We met Hoyt at our Kentucky rally. Very sorry to hear of his passing. We are praying for Mary and the family.

jpdoggett

I am so shocked and sad in hearing this, what a loss he was a great friend and he will be missed so much, and our prayers go out to Mary and the rest of his family

R.I.P. my Brother

Lou_and_Bette

What a loss to the whole Heartland family. Bette and I are very saddened by this. Our love and prayers go out to Mary

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Rest in Peace Hoyt. Our thoughts and Prayers go out to Mary and all of the family.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The Passing of Hoyt Maisack

Many of our WI members know Mary and Hoyt Maisack, the IN HOC chapter leaders. Some of you may already know there is sad news. Hoyt Maisack passed away peacefully in his sleep at home on Sunday, October 26. Hoyt loved RVing and the Heartland Owners family, and he will be greatly missed. Please keep Mary in your thoughts and prayers. If you would like to send a card to Mary her address is ...

MARY MAISACK
PO BOX 38
CORY, IN 47846

bacaye

Such a sad time for all of us that knew Hoyt! Our thoughts and prayers are with Mary and family. Does anyone have a home address to send cards/flowers?

Does this sound correct? I found this online.[h=1]Hoyt Maisack[/h]491 S State Rd 59
Cory, IN 47846

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny and I still can't believe this he was such a sweet guy. We met them at the IL rally last September him and Mary are such sweet people. My prayers go out to Mary and their family. RIP our dear friend !

Last edited:

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
So sorry to hear of Hoyt,s passing, met him and Mary in Kentucky last year and thoroughly enjoy him. Prayers go out to you Mary,as I know this is a difficult time for you and it,s a big loss for heartlanders.
RIP Hoyt.
Walter and Linda West

hapjack

Re: Obituary Notice for Hoyt Maisack

We only met Hoyt and Mary at the In. Rally last spring in Shipshawana. I have had two strokes and heart surgery and walk with a walker or use a wheel chair, Hoyt would make sure I was at all the activities.He was such a careing man on earth and I know he will be the same in Heaven.

Jim Posz

Re: Obituary Notice for Hoyt Maisack

So very sorry to hear of Hoyt's passing. Our prayers are with Mary. We met Hoyt and Mary for the first time at the Missouri rally a couple years ago, and he made such a positive impression with us that we were really glad to see him in Amana recently. He was way too young.
Jim Posz

Status
Not open for further replies.