Hoyt Maisack passed away today

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I am still in a bit of shock over this news. I just heard from trucking friends of Hoyt and Mary's and I got a call from Karen Halvorsen.

Hoyt Maisack passed away in his sleep at his home in Indiana today.

My heart is aching. We're going to miss you Hoyt!

Please pray for Hoyt's wife Mary. Pray for strength, peace and understanding.

Hoyt 2.jpg

jimtoo

So Sorry to hear this,,, may he rest in peace and prayers for him and his family.

Jim and Bette

sallybear

So very shocked to see this on the forum....I rarely get on here & then when I do I get shocked with this news! Mary & Hoyt I considered good friends that Roy & I have met from our travels.....sending prayers for Mary to be strong in this time of unbelief!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
What a shock! I am very sorry to hear this and send condolences to Mary and the rest of their family.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I never had the privilege to meet the gentleman but have heard stories of him. Our prayers to his wife and family at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iawoody2

We are so shocked at this news. We just had such a good time in the Amanas. Our prayers with Mary and family.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Such sad and shocking news to hear of Hoyt's passing. Dorothy and I send our condolences to Mary, and pray for our Lord to wrap Mary in His arms and give her comfort. We are honored to have befriended Hoyt and Mary, enjoying his wit and character. Our Heartland family has lost a precious member. Rest in peace my friend.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Hoyt was an outgoing and friendly person. Sorry to hear about his passing. Prayers from Carol and I to Mary and her family.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sorry to hear of this . . . didn't know him . . .

I just celebrated an anniversary of sorts this past Friday (October 24th.) . . . four years ago last Friday I had a stroke that changed everything for me forever.

So when I see something like this, it makes me somber . . .

What was his handle (user name) here in the forums?

I'd like to read some of his posts . . .

olcoon

Hoyt's smiling face & good conservation will be missed by a lot of us. Hoyt was a prince of a man, and someone I was proud to call a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.