EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Kerrville - 2/11/2015 to 02/16/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Jim, Pat and I would like to go to Saltlick with you on Tuesday. Guess we will have to change our reservation, if you have room for us to go along. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Pat,

I got you down. In terms of "room", I haven't spoke to Salt Lick yet but I'd assume room there would not be an issue. Each will be responsible for their own meal and transportation - though I'd encourage car pooling as it's quite the haul.

Call Buckhorn today to see of you can change your reservation to come in Monday. Let me know if it doesn't work out so I can remove you from the Salt Lick list.

pegmikef

If any of you early arrivals are wandering around the Texas Hill Country and are looking for an interesting restaurant, you might check out Po Po's Family Restaurant just off of I-10 at the Welfare exit (533). It is old timey, interesting, reasonable, and most importantly, good food.

http://www.poporestaurant.com/contact.php

jbeletti

Eat a rib or two for Bette and I...wish we could join you all (right now eating dry toast is tough) miss seeing everyone Lou

Dry toast! Sorry man. We're really going to miss you guys. Following your progress on FB. Praying for you too my friend. Get well, then get back on the rally trail!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Please include 2ps! If we're still waiting in San Antonio for a gate we would LOVE to see a bunch of our friends and enjoy a yummy BBQ meal to boot! Now I'm torn...do I want a gate now...or hope that one doesn't come too quickly!

jbeletti

That would be GREAT to see my two favorite Ps! Got you down - hope you can make it. It will be closer for you that it will be for us :)

2psnapod1

:eek:Muah!:eek: Love you both! Fingers crossed we don't get a gate before then...but the way it sounds a gate won't be coming very quickly...but we'll see.

pegmikef

Hey P's, you folks gotta make it. We last saw you a couple a years ago in Oklahoma righ after you retired . . .

2psnapod1

Hey Mike & Peg! You are Correct! That was November 2013 in Thackerville! If work doesn't call...we'll be there!

Dutch & Di

It is so great to see so many welcoming comments to fellow attendees. We are looking forward to attending this rally and meet all you great people. Hugs, Di

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Well, as luck would have it we FINALLY are going to be able to make this rally!! Whoo Hoo!!....security was released from the job we were on early and we don't expect the next one to start till late in February and we're only 400 miles away!! Plan to be there on the 9th!! :D

P.S. Kelly...we'll get to meet sooner than we thought!! ;)

jbeletti

Well, as luck would have it we FINALLY are going to be able to make this rally!! Whoo Hoo!!....security was released from the job we were on early and we don't expect the next one to start till late in February and we're only 400 miles away!! Plan to be there on the 9th!! :D

Woohoo - see you soon!

2psnapod1

Kathy are you going to Salt Lick in Driftwood?? We won't be going to the rally...unfortunately.

8amps

We had to cancel... sorry we won't be able to join in the fun. Hope you all have a great time!

2psnapod1

Unfortunately we won't be able to make it to the Salt Lick outing after all....got a gate MUCH faster than we expected! See y'all in Goshen!

Status
Not open for further replies.