EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Cave City - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ken & Faye - great rally ;). We had a blast and yes - it was a great area to have a rally with many things to do. Thanks.

kkamshop

Thanks Ken & Faye, we had a wonderful at the rally!

Here's the recipe for the chicken & noodles for anyone who wanted it:

Mix 1 family size can of cream of chicken soup with 32 oz carton or can(s) of chicken broth and 1/3 cup of chicken soup base. I use Miller's Amish soup base but any brand would work I think.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts or breast strips ( I use Tyson frozen strips) and cook in a 6qt crockpot on High for 4 hours.
Remove the chicken and pull into smaller chunks and return to crockpot.
Add 1 bag (1 lb) dry homestyle noodles (I like Essenhaus Kluski noodles from Walmart) and add more chicken broth if needed to cover the noodles.
Cook for 1 more hour until noodles are tender. Enjoy!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Kathy - the chicken noodles was out of this world and you cooked it in a crock pot - wow??!! Thanks.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Ken and Faye, Thank You for all your hard work to make this rally a huge success. We really enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed meeting more Heartlander's and visiting with everyone. Dan and Karen

jbeletti

29 of us rally-holdovers went out for dinner tonight. 16 at one table 13 at another. Great people, great good.
IMG_4728.jpg

porthole

Retired
So we had a Cyclone Rally and some Landmarks, Big Countrys, Bighorns and Sundances showed up :cool:

Great rally, food and a new one coined by Reta, "fellowshipping"

Thanks Faye and Ken and we'll see ya'all in Nashville in a few.

jbeletti

So we had a Cyclone Rally and some Landmarks, Big Countrys, Bighorns and Sundances showed up :cool:

Great rally, food and a new one coined by Reta, "fellowshipping"

Thanks Faye and Ken and we'll see ya'all in Nashville in a few.

I too was amazed at the number of Cyclones at the rally. I think it's great!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who attended and those who helped with the activities this week. I hope everyone had a good time and if you didn't get enough to eat, it was your own fault. I appreciate all the help. Heading to Nashville today for the Tennessee Rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.