EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Cave City - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! We arrive on Oct 7 for 5 nights. We'll head out for the TN rally on Monday the 12th.

See ya in KY!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I talked with the Campground today and although we have plenty of time left before the Rally, there are only FOUR rigs signed up as of today. They are holding 23 sites for us, so I encourage you to sign up as soon as you can. Today, I spoke with Ronnie of "Bonnie and Ronnie" our band for Saturday night and they are looking forward to providing the live 50's and 60' music for us.

jbeletti

I talked with the Campground today and although we have plenty of time left before the Rally, there are only FOUR rigs signed up as of today.

What! This needs to be fixed :) Okay all you Heartlanders coming to the TN rally - you NEED to come to the KY rally the weekend before. C'mon, let's have some fun!

VKTalley

The Traveling Talleys will be attending! Reservations made today...arriving October 7 and leaving October 11. See ya there!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ken & Faye, Santha and I will be there. I just talked to My brother that has a Sob motorhome and He and his Wife are planning to
Attend. I hope that it is not an issue for you. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

krhyde

Ken & Faye, Santha and I will be there. I just talked to My brother that has a Sob motorhome and He and his Wife are planning to
Attend. I hope that it is not an issue for you. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Glad you can make it. Your friend is welcome to attend and if they want to participate in all the activities, they'll need to pay the $20 fee but either way, we'll make them feel welcome. Ken

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
What! This needs to be fixed :) Okay all you Heartlanders coming to the TN rally - you NEED to come to the KY rally the weekend before. C'mon, let's have some fun!

OKAY Jim...we hear you! Will make our reservations tomorrow. Cannot pass up Heartland fun if at all possible!

We are planning to attend but have been a little slow in getting our reservation made. I'll get that done tomorrow, hopefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TandC

Lots to do in the Cave City area and this is a nice campground.
Be sure and check on the weekly rate if you have the time.

krhyde

I called earlier today and made our reservations. We arrive 6 Oct (T) and leave 13 Oct (T).

Great. We're arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 13th also. Look forward to spending more time with you.

krhyde

OKAY Jim...we hear you! Will make our reservations tomorrow. Cannot pass up Heartland fun if at all possible!

That's great. Thank you Jim for the "boost". Looking forward to seeing Paul and Sue again and maybe getting some delicious pizza.

dix36

Made our reservations yesterday. Arrive on 7 OCT. Depart on 14 OCT. Was assigned site #7. See ya! If there's golf planned, sign me up, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.