EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Cave City - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkamshop

I just made our reservations, coming in on Thursday the 8th, leaving Sunday. We may have our grandson too, if we do we will be going on a cave tour at Mammoth NP!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Made our reservations yesterday. Arrive on 7 OCT. Depart on 14 OCT. Was assigned site #7. See ya! If there's golf planned, sign me up, please.

Dick and Reta, Looking forward to spending time with you. Will you be bringing the little truck with you. We will plan on at least one golf outing that week. I'm counting on Tom to handle that for us.

krhyde

I just made our reservations, coming in on Thursday the 8th, leaving Sunday. We may have our grandson too, if we do we will be going on a cave tour at Mammoth NP!

Ken and Kathy, Haven't seen you guys in a long time. Glad you can be with us in Cave City. Lot's of caves to explore. Looking forward to it.

dix36

Truck still in work. Doubt it will be with me. ����������������

krhyde

Just heard from Bob and Barb Mansolino. They will be coming to our Rally. Bob will be conducting a seminar on Saturday morning about maintenance and repair of solid surface counter tops.

krhyde

Joe and Linda just signed up for the Rally. Looking forward to a fun time. Joe is quite the woodworker. Maybe we can convince him to bring some examples of his work to show us. What about it Joe?

MCTalley

We're having a mini pre-rally tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon there. Decided that area would be a good stopping point on the way north, so we reserved a spot there.

krhyde

We're having a mini pre-rally tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon there. Decided that area would be a good stopping point on the way north, so we reserved a spot there.
If you need something to do today, check out Diamond Cavern Golf Club. We may try to play golf there during the rally. Have a safe trip. See you in Goshen.

MCTalley

If you need something to do today, check out Diamond Cavern Golf Club. We may try to play golf there during the rally. Have a safe trip. See you in Goshen.

Thanks for the suggestion, but we're staying hooked up overnight and being lazy passer-throughs. It is a nice park, though.

krhyde

James and Rhonda Brown recently signed up to join us in Cave City. Looking forward to a fun time.

krhyde

Welcome Claude Wilson. Looking forward to meeting you in October.

- - - Updated - - -

Just heard from John and Melinda Cull. They will be joining us at Cave City. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.