EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Cave City - 10/9/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh my - there is going to be such a great group at the KY Rally and then the TN Rally. Rally on everyone.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Jeff at Cave Country contacted me today to let me know that we have filled the campground. If you planned to join us at the Rally and waited to make your reservation, you probably won't be able to attend. If you still want to join us, call Jeff and ask to be put on a waiting list.

Nabo

Ken - hope ya don't mind but....
Eventho the KY venue is full, there's still room at the inn the following weekend for the TN Rally. Just call the Nashville KOA (615-889-0282) and tell them you want to register for the Heartland Rally.

krhyde

Jim and Denise Fischer just registered for our Rally. Welcome Jim and Denise. Although Cave Country had informed me that they want full, Jim and Denise were able to get a reservation. So if you decide to join us in October, call Cave Country and see what happens.

krhyde

I heard from Ron and Ann Parrish yesterday. They are coming to the Rally even though the campground is full. They are staying at a nearby campground. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Buster537

Just heard from Bob and Barb Mansolino. They will be coming to our Rally. Bob will be conducting a seminar on Saturday morning about maintenance and repair of solid surface counter tops.
Yea Bob, James and Rhonda will be there. We arrive on the 5th. Pull through!! Thanks for the help at Gulf Shores (I needed it)!!

krhyde

To all who plan to attend our Rally: I have a request, would you be willing bring some examples of your hobby, craft or collection to share with us. For example, wood working, carving, sewing such as cross stitch, crochet or quilting; painting or sketching; collections such as stamps, photos,rocks, etc. I know others would enjoy seeing and hearing about your craft. You can offer items for sale if you want to but it is not a requirement. We will set a time for everyone to get together and share our hobbies. Please let me know if you will participate so I can have tables available.

VKTalley

To all who plan to attend our Rally: I have a request, would you be willing bring some examples of your hobby, craft or collection to share with us. For example, wood working, carving, sewing such as cross stitch, crochet or quilting; painting or sketching; collections such as stamps, photos,rocks, etc. I know others would enjoy seeing and hearing about your craft. You can offer items for sale if you want to but it is not a requirement. We will set a time for everyone to get together and share our hobbies. Please let me know if you will participate so I can have tables available.

Ken, I will be willing to share in the crafts that I do...sewing, crocheting, etc.
:cool:

kkamshop

Ken, fyi just found out some friends who are HOC members have reserved a site for the weekend, Don & Judy Bonbright (boney)

haulinem

Ken, Terry & Grace Vinson will be arriving Thurs PM and leaving Sunday. Have had reservations for a while but haven't been on the forum. What about golf, haven't seen any posts, is Tom coming?

krhyde

I will add them to the list. Look forward to meeting them. Thanks for letting me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Ken, Terry & Grace Vinson will be arriving Thurs PM and leaving Sunday. Have had reservations for a while but haven't been on the forum. What about golf, haven't seen any posts, is Tom coming?

Tom has not registered but I drove down there a couple of weeks ago and checked out a golf course. I would like to play Thursday or Friday if there is interest. Let me know and I will make TEE times. Thursday or Friday?

krhyde

Right now we have four people who will participate in our "hobby share" event on Saturday. We need more. If you would be willing to share your hobby with us, bring an example and share. See you next week.

Nabo

Ken - if golf is being planned on Friday, Nathan will probably play. He is bringing the camper in late Thursday evening.

krhyde

Ken - if golf is being planned on Friday, Nathan will probably play. He is bringing the camper in late Thursday evening.

I will make a tee time for Friday morning. Anyone who wants to play, let me know. Ken

kkamshop

What time is the craft thing on Saturday? We are taking our grandson caving on Saturday morning at 10:30.

krhyde

What time is the craft thing on Saturday? We are taking our grandson caving on Saturday morning at 10:30.

The Craft Share is scheduled from 11am to 1pm. If you would like to bring something to show, I will keep an eye on it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.