DETERMINED: What's this cable in my 2015 Landmark Ashland?

Rcnewell11

Re: 2015 Landmark Ashland

I am wondering if anybody knows in my ashland on what the extra wire loom is in cabinet next to tv cabinet that has 6 wires or so in a loom .what it goes to or from .thanks rob

jbeletti

Rob - are you talking about in the living room? Also, in the bundle, what type of wires and what colors?

Rcnewell11

Jim the wires are in the cabinet next to the tv in the bedroom it has 6 to 8 wires probably blue pink black red misc etc with a plastic connector .thanks rob

davebennington

That is a good question! I guess, we will have to wait until someone who has a roof mount satellite to let us know.

dave

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader

That is the Winegard Trav'ler Dish Control Cable.

Jim is right it is for the Winegard Traveler Dish Control. When we picked up our Ashland two weeks ago I had the same question during the inspection. We are not going to do Satellite so I am dressing the wires so you do not see them.

Fred

SteveC

Nice! We will be full timing it in the next two months and we purchased a 2015 Cyclone 4200 the toy hauler and just got my Directv Dish. I wish they would have put that cable in the cyclones, as now I have to drill a hole through the roof to run that control cable. Not sure why they did not add that to the cyclones, or maybe just missed the one I have.