Fun Hauler

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I have only seen it on the Heartland website. It looks like it will be a new product as there is no information available yet.

Freebird dude!

medic9016

In the '09 brochures for the North Trail (280BH) and the Sundance (3300RC) they each have a toy hauler floor plan that has a side load ramp. They are marked as Fun Haulers.

We are waiting on one to come in from the factory to the dealer right now. The side ramp is perfect for what we want. We were looking at the Outback Sydney Edition 31KFWS by Keystone and the Wildcat by Keystone, both have VERY similar floorplans, but we were impressed by the Heartland construction.

We got our Fun Hauler!!! I was VERY impressed with the quality and as I stated before it had a VERY similar floorplan to the 31KFWS by Keystone. We love the side ramp for the toyhauler area, which will also make a fabulous extra bedroom. We purchased it from Boat and RV world in Ridgeland SC and get to pick it up after the first of the week (we are having a slide awning put on). It's just perfect for us!

Wallaby

Congratulations on the "Funhauler". Did you get the Sundance 3300RC or the Razor 31FX8? I am interested in both of these rigs but don't see too much of a difference beteween them except for the extra bedroom slide out on the Razor.