EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant - 4/9/2015 to 4/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlw930

Rex,
We have reservations at Durant for April 9-12. Looking forward to continuing our reign as sandbag baseball champs!!

David & Donna Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I will be sending a email out shortly to all the OK members concerning the HOC National.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
The main theme for the potluck dinner on 10 April will be "Southern Fish Fry." Stacy and I will take care of the fish, french fries and hush puppies. That leaves the sides and desserts. Just food for thought to give you guys something to plan around. Now I'm hungry.....

Last edited:

olcoon

Hi Rex,
Just wondered if you were debating allowing us "Missouri Ruffians" to invade Oklahoma, or just missed my post, at any rate Sally & I'll be there (see post #20), even if we have to sneak in through the back door!

dlw930

As a native Missourian, I'll prop the back door open so you can get in....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hi Rex,
Just wondered if you were debating allowing us "Missouri Ruffians" to invade Oklahoma, or just missed my post, at any rate Sally & I'll be there (see post #20), even if we have to sneak in through the back door!

thought I added you guys but I guess I dint save it. See you guys there.

olcoon

Hi Rex,
Well, due to some unexpected things that have cropped up, we are going to have to cancel on the rally. We were really looking forward to going, but I guess we'll have to try again some other time.
I've called the CG and cancelled ur reservations.

Roy

Last edited:

Possum51

Please put Pat and Elaine Poole down for your rally! We will arrive on April 8 and leave April 12. I already called and made the reservation! Thanks!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Sorry to here that Roy. I understand as well as anyone that the unexpected happens. We will see you down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.