EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant - 4/9/2015 to 4/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
DIRTY CAMPER RULES
1. There will be bags of swag with door prize items on a table in the center of the room.

2. Camping Teams will be 2 people from each rig. (Yes you have to play with your spouse) Each team will draw a number.

3. Starting with Campers No. 1 one of the campers goes and selects a bag. They can pick it up, shake it but cannot look in it.

4. Then they take it back, open it, Display it or model it for all to see.

5. Campers No. 2 now has the choice of stealing the open bag or getting a new one from the pile.

6. Play continues until Camping Team has a gift. The higher the player number the more there is to choose from to steal.

7. If a bag is stolen, then the Campers who lost their bag, goes to the pile and picks another or steals another bag from someone else. You cannot steal back the bag you just lost.

8. Once a bag has been stolen 3 times it is now locked. So the Dirty Camper who stole it the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] time now owns it and that bag and camper are out of the game. So in the words of President George W. Bush, “There is some Strategery” involved.

9. If Camper No. 1 goes the entire game without getting there bag stolen, they have the choice of stealing any bag they want or take the last bag from the table.

'Lil Guy'

Please put Pat and Elaine Poole down for your rally! We will arrive on April 8 and leave April 12. I already called and made the reservation! Thanks!
I guess this will be Elsies 2nd rally. Have a great time and wish we could be there with you, Bernie and Judi and the bunch. Have a great time.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Rex,

Carol and I will not be at the rally because we are helping our daughter and son in law remodel a house they purchased. They need to finish the remodel before they can move in.
We are planning to attend another Oklahoma Rally in the future.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Rex,

Carol and I will not be at the rally because we are helping our daughter and son in law remodel a house they purchased. They need to finish the remodel before they can move in.
We are planning to attend another Oklahoma Rally in the future.

we hate to hear that. We were looking forward to seeing you guys. Catch you in Goshen.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We are here, everything is unloaded in the clubhouse and now for an adult beverage. First time I dewinterized at the camp ground. Also the last.

dlw930

We're leaving home between 10 & 11 in the morning. Should be at the park by 1. Anything on the agenda for Thurs. p.m.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Spring Heartland Rally
Oklahoma Chapter
Durant, OK
April 9 – 12, 2015

Agenda

Thursday, April 9th
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Meet and Greet / Club House
Cookies and Coffee

5:30 pm Dinner on your own

7:00 pm Clubhouse open for games and socializing

Friday, April 10th
8:00 am Donuts and coffee available at Club House

10:30 am Clubhouse – bring your craft or hobby to share

12:00 noon Lunch on your own

2:00 pm SandBag Baseball – meet at the club house

5:30 pm Pot Luck –Fish Fry, Fish and Fries provided. Bring your side or desert.

7:30 pm Battle of the Sexes. Who’s smarter the men or the women? Team game to find out if the Men know more about the women or the women know more about the men.

Saturday, April 11th
8:00 am Donuts and coffee available at Club House.

11:30 am Hot Dogs in the clubhouse.

1:00 pm Oklahoma Chapter Meeting at Club House

Dirty Camper Game (Door prizes)

4:45 pm Caravan to the Road House Steakhouse

7:00 pm Clubhouse available for games/visiting

Sunday, April 12th
8:00 am Coffee available at Club House
Thank you for attending the OKHOC Spring Rally

Travel Safely

pegmikef

Rex and Stacey. Thanks for a great rally. We certainly enjoyed ourselves. The fish fry was a great idea and the fish was at least as good as and better than most fish you can get in restaurants. Everything was great and we are looking forward to your next rally. Thanks again.

happykraut

Rex and Stacey thanks for all the effort you put in to make this rally such a success. We made it home safe about 9:30 this morning.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thanks to everyone who attended and all the help getting cleaned up and loaded out Sunday. The Fall Rally is input and as soon as it is reviewed it will be on the events tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.