Introduction - Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Rex and Stacy Hastey (Forum Name: Hastey) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for Oklahoma.

Rex and Stacy are taking over from the Founding Oklahoma Chapter Leaders Larry and Donna Keever. Thank you, Larry and Donna, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club and the Oklahoma Chapter.

This chapter includes the entire state of Oklahoma in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The South Central Region Directors are Jay and Stella Coffman.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Rex and Stacy Hastey! Rex and Stacy have already announced their first Oklahoma Chapter Rally to be held in Durant in April 2015 so come on out and say "Hello!". Click on Events to see the particulars for the rally.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rex and Stacy, thanks for stepping up to take the reins of the Oklahoma chapter. I know you'll do well and look forward to attending your rallies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Rex and Stacy! Hope to make a rally in the future. Just hasn't worked out lately with w*rk for us.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations and welcome to the leadership (aka social directors) of the club. We have a good time planning our rallies and meet really nice people. I'm sure you will have fun too.:D

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and thanks for stepping up. We have had a good time since we volunteered to be chapter leaders and have made some great new friendships in the process.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
congratulations to the both of you. now you will proably make Debbie and I come way down there