Retirement of new Jersey Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Effective November 14, 2014, Ed and Irene Matulewicz (oldmanNJ) have retired as Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter.

Thank you, Ed and Irene, for your contributions to the Heartland Owners Club, the New Jersey Chapter and for leading the children's program at the 2014 NA Heartland Owners Rally.

Anyone who is interested in volunteering for Chapter Leader for the New Jersey Chapter may contact Northeast Region Directors, Deb and John Bylinski northeastregiondirector@gmail.com for more information.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

jbeletti

Ed and Irene,

Thank you so much for running the NJ chapter. Wishing you both all the best and hope to see you at a rally the next time I'm in the NE.

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ed and Irene we wish you well on your retirement and thank you for everything you have done during your term as NJ Chapter Leaders. Your willingness to take a chance and live on the edge has lead to some really great NJ events during your tenure. We will never forget Lola! You guys did an awesome job and we all appreciate your efforts. We will miss your leadership but hope to see you at a rally in the future. Good luck and thank you both.

Miller0758

Ed and Irene ... Thank you for all you have done for the NJ chapter and on a personal note,for all the attention you paid to JR and Nicole. You made them feel that they were number one. Thanks from the Miller gang

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Ed and Irene I wish you well in your retirement and thank you for all you did for the New Jersey Chapter. I will miss your rallies you always did an awesome job. I will forever remember the first Mr. Heartland Pageant we never had so much fun as that night. Hopefully we will see you guys down the road in 2015.

chaplady

Thank you both for your hard work and showing Liz &I what being apart of the heartland family is like. Awesome job!!!
Bill& Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.