Trouble Loading Heartland Website

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Heartland website down?

Its been down all day. It does say "coming soon"!

jbeletti

Hi all,

Heartland Corp got hold of me tonight to let me know that this weekend, they are moving the heartlandrvs.com website to a new server. They plan to be back up and running on Monday, December 29. Sooner if possible.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi all,

Heartland Corp got hold of me tonight to let me know that this weekend, they are moving the heartlandrvs.com website to a new server. They plan to be back up and running on Monday, December 29. Sooner if possible.

They must be in the process moving as it's down and not responding.

jimtoo

New site loaded good for me. All new layout. Looks like they have changed the Heartland logo and also added new emblem.

Jim M

sjandbj

I was able to load the new web site on my home system but it appears to require a bit more time to load with all the new changes that have been made. The old page loaded immediately but the new page took about 5-10 seconds. Nice page though.

DocFather

They should have kept the older servers. LOL They obviously have a bunch of tweaking to do aside from the slow page loads.

wrgrs50s

There are still some issues with clicking on different links. I tried looking at an Elklridge extreme light 5r and the flooplan came up ok, but when I clicked on it to see the specs and photo's it took me to a toy hauler. I tried several other floor plans and they did the same thing. I guess it will take a little time to get the bugs out.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
There are still some issues with clicking on different links. I tried looking at an Elklridge extreme light 5r and the flooplan came up ok, but when I clicked on it to see the specs and photo's it took me to a toy hauler. I tried several other floor plans and they did the same thing. I guess it will take a little time to get the bugs out.

It is a work in process but looks like it will be a great website when they get it complete.

Fred

300winmag

For the past week I have had no problems loading anything on the website, seems to be fine now..... except that annoying yellow "Brands" pop out on the left side.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The Heartland website has been working fine for me the last week or so, so apparently they've got what ever was broken fixed!

WooWhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, lets see if they have their warranty issues covered! :p :rolleyes: :confused:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Having issues with Heartland's Website tonight. Every link at the top doesn't show me anything: Dealer Locator, Why Heartland, etc.

When I chose the bighorn icon, I see the floorplans, but then it goes into some kind of perpetual loop of not being able to load when I click a floorplan.

AAdams

I was having the same problem earlier today. Can not get past seeing the floor plans, was trying to see if they ever added the sterling silver body paint photos to exteriors, couldn't get that far.