LM 365 Slide Adjustment and Fitment

dasmoeturhead

Hello everybody. We finally took possesion of our LM 365 this morning. As we were preparing to get underway the living rm/dinning rm would not close all the way. The front part of the slide would close but the rear was sticking out about 6". Luckily we were at the dealership, since we spent the night in their parking lot. The technicians were there to help, and the slide is in, but I'm not sure if its correct. I can still slip my fingers between the outside rubber seal and the slide outer wall.

Is this correct? The tech said, that since the ram is on the forward end of the slide, that the rear end doesn't get as tight around the sealing area. They spent 2 hours adjusting it. What does yours look like? Help if you can.

Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 365's Slides

Your dealer is right about one thing. The ram is on the forward end of the slide.
Your slide should seal all the way around.
Sounds like a little more adjusting is in order.
If you want to tackle the adjustment yourself we have instructions in the "Tools" section.
Adjustment instructions can be found at this link. (Link)
The slide does not have to squash the seal.

Peace
Dave

dasmoeturhead

Thanks for the info. The seal is touching just barely. Im to darn tired and sore to make that adjustment at the moment.

dasmoeturhead

Your dealer is right about one thing. The ram is on the forward end of the slide.
Your slide should seal all the way around.
Sounds like a little more adjusting is in order.
If you want to tackle the adjustment yourself we have instructions in the "Tools" section.
Adjustment instructions can be found at this link. (Link)
The slide does not have to squash the seal.

Peace
Dave

Yeah, after watching the 2 technicians work on that slide for over 2 hours, with all there tools, creepers and what not I don't think I will adjust it myself. the coach is less than a week old and I really to think I should have to do it. If I have to, of course I will. That will only happen as the last resort.