EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Franklin - 8/21/2015 to 8/23/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toccoatravelers

Just made our reservations. Coming in on August 20th. Site #59. Looking forward to the beautiful NC mountains and Rob's Chili. Hope to see many of you in a couple weeks in Goshen!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Rob and Betty,
Walter and I made our reservations today, site 61, arriving on 8/20-8/24. If we can help let us know.
Linda

navyAZ1

Hey Rob & Betty, the Parrish's are coming will arrive on the 19th leave on the 24th, they have us on site 53.

Miller0758

Hi Rob and Betty, the Miller's are planning to attend and are awaiting a call back from the campground to make our reservations. This will be our first rally after our pending relocation to SC and we're looking forward to many more with the folks in the SE. I'll provide a site number once I have one.

RobandBettyFord

Retired North Carolina Chapter Leaders
So glad to get together with all the Millers.
See you at meet and greet Friday or earlier
Rob and Betty Ford + Holly the Daschund :eek:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfano's have registered for this rally! We will be in on Friday afternoon and leaving on Sunday....can't wait to see everyone. Not sure of the site # yet; we will post once we receive confirmation.

Miller0758

Sorry to say the Millers are not going to make the NC rally. Our closing in NJ and move to SC has been delayed. We're looking forward to our next opportunity to meet the fine folks of the SE region.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Rob & Betty
Santha is going to bring spinach dip & chips Friday. She is making meatballs for the potluck.
We should be there early Wednesday afternoon.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Toccoatravelers

Hey Rob and Betty, Looking forward to next weekend . Steve and I will bring a Mexican 7 Layer dip and chips for the meet and greet and BBQ Pork sliders for the Pot luck. See y'all on Thursday.

BBinNC

Mike and Bonnie Bentley will be there on the 20th on site 65 in our Cyclone. We travel with our schnauzer son, Toby. I plan to bring a pasta salad to the dinner but have not decided on what dip to bring.

lindaw

I have you at site 64 and the Hudson's on 65. FYI we don't want two going into same site.
Rob I called campground last week to come in early and they told me I was in site 56 which is your site and I was told originally site 61.
Linda

RobandBettyFord

Linda,
the campground has two computer lists I think, and several people who input site info. depends who is in charge. we've had 56 since March and i'm a little concerned about their verifying sites. this is something for us to take up with the rally coord next week for sure. hoping all goes well because the coord is on vacation this past week and comes back next week. I don't want to play swap my sites next week. that would be too confusing.
thanks for update
Betty Ford:eek:

RobandBettyFord

Linda - we are in 56 and your site 61. personnel mess up. too many hands and they take notes instead of using computer to verify.

sorry for mix up.
Betty

cableman

Rob and betty,
We will be unable to attend the rally this weekend due to a death in the family. Sadly we will be returning home to Pa for a funeral and wll not make it back in time. Looking forward to seeing everybody at future rallies.

lindaw

Linda - we are in 56 and your site 61. personnel mess up. too many hands and they take notes instead of using computer to verify.

sorry for mix up.
Betty
Thanks Betty I will not let them put me in 56, looking forward to rally.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.