EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Franklin - 8/21/2015 to 8/23/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
On our way....not sure what time the meet and greet is. Hopefully we are there in time!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Made it back home from the NC Rally. Becky and I had a great time! Thank you Rob and Betty for all of your efforts. A wonderful presentation of Quilts of Valor to our service men last night. And to our service men and women, Thank You For Your Service! The truck made it back home in spite of a coolant leak without any problems. Then again, it is a Chevy! Did we EVER have nay doubt??? Thanks again for another successful fun filled rally and thank you to the wonderful attendees that make a rally successful! So happy to have made a few new friends as well!

Phil & Becky Smith

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Rob and Betty, You sure know how to make old gray haired men cry. I am so proud of the quilt that I do not have
words to thank the two of you. Great first rally. Hope there are many more to come. Bless both of you.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Toccoatravelers

Rob and Betty,
Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your first NC Rally. We had a great time, your gifts to each of us and more importantly to our Heartland Veterans will not soon be forgotten. Until next time our friends, happy trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.