2015 Cyclone 4200 tow hauler water over flow

barneyboy

When filling the fresh water tank how do you know when its full? Right now it starts running out of the bottom of camper in several places. My old camp use to have a overflow hose .

danemayer

Re: 2015Cyclone 4200 tou hauler water over flow

Hi barneyboy,

On rigs with the 4-way Anderson Valve you probably have overflow pex lines running along the frame, terminating in a 90 degree pex fitting. Sometimes the fitting is on the doorside, near the main entry.

Our rig has the older gravity fill system that doesn't have overflow lines, so I use an inexpensive meter to keep track of how much water I'm putting in.

OEFVET

When filling the fresh water tank how do you know when its full? Right now it starts running out of the bottom of camper in several places. My old camp use to have a overflow hose .

barneyboy, give us an update when you find it or the overflow problem. I have a 4200 as well. Let me know if I can answer any specific questions as well. But keep in mind, this is new to me too.

scottyb

Take a look inside the waste gate compartment. On our 4100 they are inside, near the frame, and way back toward the rear, almost out of eye sight. I always fill mine very slowly (30-45 min) because these are very small diameter tubes 1/4" or 3/8".

Bingle

We have a 2015 4100 and the first time I filled the water......we had water coming from the underside also. I thought we had a pipe loose under the belly. We we're leaving for a getaway weekend so there was no time to go to the dealer. I started taking the belly loose and looked up inside the frame and there was overflows under the walk-in door and under the UDC. So if you overfill like I did, water starts POURING out under the front walk-in door first on ours.

apc427

We have a 4200 HD and when we are filling up the water tank we watch the gauge located inside the RV, I'm no sure if it's different with the 4100. We can also tell if it's full when water starts coming out the vent hose located by the water inlet.