Side Deck TV Coax & A/V

ndmac

I believe I have the others undercontrol. Just curious about the Side Deck coax and how the are hooked up. Assuming on of them comes from antenna, but not sure origin of the second coax coming into the panel.

danemayer

I believe I have the others undercontrol. Just curious about the Side Deck coax and how the are hooked up. Assuming on of them comes from antenna, but not sure origin of the second coax coming into the panel.

Hi ndmac,

If you'll tell us what trailer you have, perhaps another owner with the same year/model/floorplan will know the answer.

danemayer

daneayer,
Thanks for link, but that is not even close to how mine is wired up...I am more curious of what the Audio/Video RCA on my side patio is connected to?

I don't have a side patio, but I would guess that AVI RCA connectors would be connected to the TV so you can attach an A/V device without having to pull the TV out.

ndmac

I don't have a side patio, but I would guess that AVI RCA connectors would be connected to the TV so you can attach an A/V device without having to pull the TV out.

It is kind of odd..the AV cable is connected to wall plate and into TV, actually every TV (all 4) in the unit is connected via AV cable from TV to wall plate. I suppose they could all be connected to the DVD player. Guess I need to try that and see.

I have had mine apart and the top port is from the cable tv port on the the bottom is the sat tv line ,, only problem I had was there is a 4 way splitter for the sat and the catv in the rectangle compartment above the main tv