2015 Landmark 365 Ashland

Rcnewell11

I was just wondering on ashland if there is also a 12 volt battery on coach or does 12 volt come from those 6 volt batteries for invertor on refrigerator to power coach.i also was wondering on if there is off air booster(amp) for antenna also can u buy soft plexi glass for storm door from heartland or dealer or 3 rd party.thanks rob

danemayer

Re: 2015 Landmark Ashland

Hi Rcnewell11,

So far as I know, all the rigs with the residential refrigerator have two 12 V batteries that power the inverter/refrigerator as well as other 12V components in the coach.

Again, I believe all rigs come with a signal booster that amplifies the over-the-air roof antenna signal.

I don't recall hearing anything about the screen door coming with plexiglass, but some of us have added Lexan or Plexiglas on our own to make a storm door.

jbeletti

Rob,

Dan is correct on all 3 items. Did you already pickup your Ashland? Congratulations on it.

Rcnewell11

K thanks for info. my new coach will be here in 4 weeks .my storm door come with 10mil plastic storm windows on jayco pinnacle very nice on door.

Rcnewell11

Hi Jim!! I talked to Andy last week and said u guys would start ashland maybe this week or next maybe u would know maybe.

jbeletti

Rob,

I don't know anything about scheduling of customer units.

I "did" have an Ashland scheduled to run in a few weeks for my next demo coach, but I've since delayed this to February.

davebennington

The dealer called yesterday and let us know that our new Ashland was in, and did we want to come and see it. Well OK he is not to far away so we went up today to look it over and make sure everything was as we ordered.
It was better than the early Ashlands we saw at the show, more new changes already. The paint looks good and the fit and finish on these new Landmark 365s is super. It look as tho Heartland has once again made Landmark the Flagship of the Heartland fleet. We are scheduled to go and pick it up next Friday. Meanwhile here are a few pictures.
IMG_5585.jpg IMG_5587.jpg IMG_5565.jpg IMG_5568.jpg IMG_5576.jpg IMG_5578.jpg
And last but not least here is a picture of our salesperson Alvin Banks, great guy if you find yorself in the market for a new unit call or go and see him. IMG_5563.jpg

dave & Julie

Attachments

• IMG_5567.jpg
    IMG_5567.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 167

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Wow Dave, I didn't even know you and Julie were in the market. guess I need to pay more attention. Congratulations on the new rig and thanks for letting me and Amy know where to look for loose cash.

Bryced15

Dave,

Your new Ashland looks amazing! So excited for you all! Our Newport should be arriving at our dealer next week. Sold our "classic" Golden Gate back in October. First thing I noticed in your pictures was the residential fridge change. Looks like they have gone away from the french door Samsung to a side by side. Is it a Frigidaire? I can't tell for sure. Initial thoughts on the different fridge? Water/ice in the door might be nice. Curious as to what the cubic size is compared to the Samsung. I'm not surprised as I had heard Samsung had discontinued that fridge. Can't wait to see you all down the road at a rally in it.

Bryce Dubes

Last edited:

jbeletti

Congrats Dave and Julie! Can't wait to see your new unit in Tampa!

Hi Bryce - wishing you well on the delivery of your Newport. Hope to see you guys if you get a chance to stop by the Knoxville show.

Bryced15

Hey Jim,

Fingers crossed and very excited to see our unit. Anxious to get back into RV full timing. We've missed it terribly. We do plan on taking a day to go to the Knoxville show, so we'll look forward to seeing you there. Take care!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired

The dealer called yesterday and let us know that our new Ashland was in, and did we want to come and see it. Well OK he is not to far away so we went up today to look it over and make sure everything was as we ordered.
It was better than the early Ashlands we saw at the show, more new changes already. The paint looks good and the fit and finish on these new Landmark 365s is super. It look as tho Heartland has once again made Landmark the Flagship of the Heartland fleet. We are scheduled to go and pick it up next Friday. Meanwhile here are a few pictures.
View attachment 33424 View attachment 33425 View attachment 33430 View attachment 33434 View attachment 33435 View attachment 33438
And last but not least here is a picture of our salesperson Alvin Banks, great guy if you find yorself in the market for a new unit call or go and see him. View attachment 33439

dave & Julie
Beautiful can,t wait to see it
LindaW

dave10a

I like many of the features in the Ashland. Unfortunately it is beyond the capability of my F350 diesel SRW truck. It is 1000 lbs heavier than my present trailer.

jbeletti

Hey Jim,

Fingers crossed and very excited to see our unit. Anxious to get back into RV full timing. We've missed it terribly. We do plan on taking a day to go to the Knoxville show, so we'll look forward to seeing you there. Take care!

Cool - I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Then heading to Tampa on Sunday.

davebennington

Well we are on the road with the Ashland and so far as I can tell all is going well. The coach pulls great and I noticed an increase in fuel mileage, that makes me happy. There are a ton of new things to learn, the auto level up system for one it works well, however there is a learning curve. I really miss my level up remote from the "old Classic" trailer. The biggest task now is trying to find everything that Julie has put someplace for some unknown reason. Too many hiding places.

dave

Rcnewell11

I am curious on what people think of the water pumps in ashland are so loud compared to my last few fifth wheels I had .what do u think.a lot of vibration and noise . Thanks Rob

jbeletti

Probably the same water pump used for the last couple years in LM. I've found mine to be loud, yet reliable. The last model pump we used seemed to be problematic.

I'm sure there are some higher end quieter pumps and if one uses their fresh water tank and pump more than shore water, a quieter pump might be desireable.