• WiFi Fee:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 16
  • Site fee: $$31 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: None
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Friday 7:00p Meet & Greet and Ice Cream Social
  • Saturday 9:00a Breakfast (Furnished by Ron Hoover RV - Boerne)
  • Saturday 6:30p Potluck Dinner
  • Sunday: ???

Local event: Texas Corvette Association Open Car Show @ Main Plaza, 4/18/2015
  • Event Leader: TomMar(click to contact)

Additional Info:

1) 1195 Tom & Marti
2) 1003 Jim & Bette
3) 1017 Jay & Stella
4) 2784 Pat & Elaine
5) 2001 Peg & Mike
6) 1004 Terry & Carol - (Cancelled)
7) 1382 George
8) 2414 Andy & Joanna
9) 2103 George & Lynn (Cancelled)
10) 2545 Richard & Mary
11) 1354 Paul & Amber
12) 2856 Jeremy & Elizabeth
13) 658 Ed & Charlotte
14) 653 Mark & Lauren
15) 2096 Monica & Don
16) 1347 Mary & Phil
17) 2388 Ed & Susan
18) 2721 Althea Jeter & John Bell

Last edited:

jimtoo

Sign us up,,, Jim and Bette McGee. We will plan on being there Tom. Arrive on the 15th,,, pull out on the 20th.

Do we need to call or do you take care of it Tom??? Or is Marti doing the work?

Jim M

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Thats great news Jim. You will need to call them but you might hold off a couple days. I am still waiting on the contract to show up so I can sign it. We've been there before and do not see any problems but they may be waiting on it. It will be great to see you and Bette

jimtoo

OK,, will wait a few days and check with them. May need to wait even longer,, got some things in the fire and trying to get put out and taken care of. Nice people there,, been there quite a few times.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be there! Coming back from the OK rally and will likely arrive on Tuesday the 14th amd departing Monday the 20th. Looking forward to the rally.

Possum51

Please sign up Pat and Elaine Poole. We would like to meet everyone. Husband just retired last month so this is all new to us. See you there!

pegmikef

We'll be there! Coming back from the OK rally and will likely arrive on Tuesday the 14th amd departing Monday the 20th. Looking forward to the rally.

We will too, but not sure of the dates yet. . . dependent on grandson's grad date from Tech school. Mike and Peggy

TomMar

WOW !! we now have Peg & Mike, Jay & Stella, Pat & Elaine and Jim & Bette on the list. Pat we are glad to hear of your retirement. We retire February 27 so by April we can compare notes. Welcome everyone ! ! ! ! :)

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Tom,

Carol and I will be coming to the Rally. We will be arriving on Thursday, April 16th and departing on Monday, April 20th.

FYI, I called the RV Park to make reservations and they stated the sites are blocked and all we need to do is let you know when we are arriving and departing.

Last edited:

TomMar

Thanks Terry, they did not bother to tell me that. No problem we'll get'er done. We'll see y'all there:p

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tom we are gonna try to make it out there. Hard part is talking Joanna into it...lol!

Chippendale

Tom:

I am a new Heartland owner, and have not attended a Heartland rally yet. But if you guys will accept a single guy, I would like to cut my teeth on yours. I would arrive the 16th and leave the 19th. The Big Guy upstairs decided last Feb. that he needed DW more than I did, so I have been Rving alone since then.

George Speir
Georgetown, TX

jbeletti

George,

So sorry for the loss of your wife.

Yes, solo RVers are very welcome within our club. We would be thrilled to have you.

TomMar

Tom:

I am a new Heartland owner, and have not attended a Heartland rally yet. But if you guys will accept a single guy, I would like to cut my teeth on yours. I would arrive the 16th and leave the 19th. The Big Guy upstairs decided last Feb. that he needed DW more than I did, so I have been Rving alone since then.

George Speir
Georgetown, TX

George - You have our sympathies for your lost. Absolutely you are welcome and I will get your name on the list. We have great group that will probably answer just about any question you may have about your new Gateway. We'll see you there

TomMar

LOL x2 - I understand. We have the keys but they have the road maps. We "can go if you want to, but ........." has one meaning to us, a different one to them.;) Tell her we only bite people on Monday's so its safe to make the trip. Honestly it is a long trip for folks that are still working and if I remember right you don't retire until later this year. It will be great to see you if you can make it. I'll put your name down just in case. :confused: Travel Safe

jassson007

LOL x2 - I understand. We have the keys but they have the road maps. We "can go if you want to, but ........." has one meaning to us, a different one to them.;) Tell her we only bite people on Monday's so its safe to make the trip. Honestly it is a long trip for folks that are still working and if I remember right you don't retire until later this year. It will be great to see you if you can make it. I'll put your name down just in case. :confused: Travel Safe

Exactly. She has been bugging me about wanting to get away. Jan is booked with Mardi Gras events and couple of concerts and the. March is our rally. Lol

As far as retiring we have 10-12 years left. She will have her 30 years in at 52 so we will both be done by then and just work when and where we want too. Lol

Btw are yall gonna make the Houston RV show? We will be there either Saturday or Sunday not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Exactly. She has been bugging me about wanting to get away. Jan is booked with Mardi Gras events and couple of concerts and the. March is our rally. Lol

As far as retiring we have 10-12 years left. She will have her 30 years in at 52 so we will both be done by then and just work when and where we want too. Lol

Btw are yall gonna make the Houston RV show? We will be there either Saturday or Sunday not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I thought you were retiring later this year. No worry, all in due time. We will probably be at the show. There was some mention of me assisting Ron Hoover as a satisfied Heartland customer but I have not talked to Joe French (Ron Hoover - Kayt GM) yet. We should know soon.
P.S. I just signed up for the LA rally - I overlooked it on the schedule until you said something. We'll see you there:cool::D

jassson007

Sorry, I thought you were retiring later this year. No worry, all in due time. We will probably be at the show. There was some mention of me assisting Ron Hoover as a satisfied Heartland customer but I have not talked to Joe French (Ron Hoover - Kayt GM) yet. We should know soon.
P.S. I just signed up for the LA rally - I overlooked it on the schedule until you said something. We'll see you there:cool::D

Not a problem. Hope to see you at the show...

I saw you had responded to rally thread. Will get it updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.